Good Morning

( Ron's Pov )

         This morning Carol came by the house and dropped off some beet acorn cookie thing.  They tasted pretty good but how do you even mix beets and an acorn together to make something so sweet and soft.  Carol did scare me a little bit I mean she was nice but I'm pretty sure she's turning the community's kids insane.  Whatever I'll just let her do her thing I would rather not interfere with her.  But anyways Rick came back and called together some town meeting, he said me and Carl didn't have to go but Carl really wants to so I guess I will to.  It's not that I didn't wanna go I just didn't want to get up and shower and get dressed, because I'm just lazy.  But me and Carl always shower together so I guess that's something to look forward to. The meeting was not until 12 and it was probably around 8 in the morning so we had a few hours until we had to get up and do stuff ( and thaaaannngsss ).  Rick came home pretty early and woke Carl up to tell him he was back but then Carl went right back to sleep.  He still wasn't awake and I was not going to wake him up because he looks so cute when he sleeps.  He was very ticklish though so I could get revenge on him for waking me up last week. I contemplated it for a second but decided to grab his sides in a very quick motion.  He shot up in a second giggling extremely hard,  he has always been a very light sleeper.  He squirmed around trying to get out of my grasp on him but I just kept tickling him.

"Ron StoP" he tried to get out through his giggles .

"Not until you say please" I said smiling a bit.

     But when I loosened my grasp he quickly grabbed my sides making my hips buck and my body squirm.  I tried to break free of his grasp but he laid down on top of me.  When he finally stopped tickling me, he just plopped down on top of me which knocked out my breath. He lifted his head up and connected our lips, I instantly parted mine allowing him to heat up the kiss. He lifted himself up so that he was hovering over me with his knees on each side of my hips, so he was pretty much straddling me.  I love our make out sessions,  I know it sounds weird but his tongue just felt so perfect tangled up with mine.  After making out like that for a moment he started going down on me until he found that spot right above my collarbone then began to suck on it.

*** SMUT WARNING ***

"Carl" I moaned out in pleasure.

      I could feel his smirk against my skin as he continued to work his magic,  until he started going down on my chest planting small kisses on my skin. When he got down to my waist band he looked up at me with a look that was asking if this was ok,  I quickly nodded.  He began to remove my boxers, when he got them off he tossed them over to the corner of his room. He then wrapped his hand around my throbbing member and slowly moved his hand up and down for a few moments before applying his mouth to the tip. It sent chills up and down my spine. He began to move his mouth up and down with his hand still wrapped around the base. I moaned loudly in pleasure not being able to control my volume. How the hell was he so good at this stuff. He continued bobbing up and down while sliding his hand up and down the base with increasing speed. My hips bucked and I let out a loud moan of pleasure, Carl knew I was soon going to reach my climax. So he removed his mouth and began to work his way back up while continuing to stroke my member. He kissed me passionately while finishing me off, I reached my climax and let out a long groan while plopping down onto the bed panting. I looked over to Carl who was digging in his night stand, I knew something was coming next so I went ahead and flipped myself over and clenched the sheets. Last time we made love he was the bottom so I guess it was my turn this time. He bent down and kissed me on cheek and whispered in my ear that if I wanted to stop to say it. I heard him tear open the condom packet and squirt out some lube,  I bit down on the sheets and clenched the blanket because I knew this was going to hurt quite a bit at first.  He slowly began to slide his length into me which was not to bad at first but the more he went in the worst it got. But after a few slow thrusts I began to get used to it,  I knew Carl was enjoying the feeling because he was moaning rather loudly so I'm glad he was getting pleasure.  He began picking up the pace of his thrusts,  moaning louder with each one causing chills to go down my spine.  I knew he was soon going to reach his climax so he pulled out and began to jack himself off.  I flipped over underneath him and began to finish him off.  He moaned loudly while reaching his climax then plopped down on the bed next to me.
*****SMUT OVER*****

"Wow" he breathed out through pants.

"I know right" I said staring at the ceiling.

"Probably the best way to wake up in the morning" he said laughing a little.

"You wanna take nap,  that town meeting isn't for a few more hours" I said looking over to him.

"Sure I could really use one" He said getting up to put some clothes back on.

        I quickly got up and through some baggy pajama pants on and some boxed then crawled back into bed.

"I love you Ron" Carl said cuddling into my side.

"I love you to Carl" I said closing my eyes and wrapping my arms around him.

( A/N - So did you guys like the smut,  I feel like I write to much smut but it's just fun.  But anyways tell me what you thought in the comments. Do you want me to stop writing smut or do you like it because I honestly love writing it.  I know it seems like I don't do much interesting stuff in this story but I have a really good idea for tomorrow's update and not much is happening in Alexandria in the show so I cannot tie that in much but expect an amazing update tomorrow.  And I will also be updating my one shot story to with a Chandler/Austin chapter to please go read that if you haven't.  Ok love you guys, thanks for reading 💜💜💜😄 )