Epilogue

Hi it's Harleyenjoysmusic here I don't have much to say besides Thank you. This story is over and I'm sad but no more late updates and crappy short chapters. Ron and Carl aren't dead and I'm contemplating writing a short story which is a part two to this one. If you want a second book tell me. It'll be short and will just conclude their stories.  I'm going to miss writing this and I can't believe that in the end their were 11.5k reads. I never thought it would have that many by the end. I was always so happy and when I got comments and reads it was just amazing. And I know I never was able to keep my update schedules on track in fact I sucked at it. So please forgive me but I love this story and I love writing. And my writing was probably terrible at some points because this was my first piece besides school papers. My writing is going to improve over time and I enjoy it. But I'll stop babbling, if you want a book two comment or if you don't care then just don't because I may write one anyway. Cliffhangers piss me off to. But this has been A great adventure and I've loved every minute even when I had writers block.

         Thank You
              Sincerely, Harleyenjoysmusic