A new week

( a/n - This chapter will be mostly just Ron's thoughts talking about the two weeks that have passed. Another thing if these chapters where it is like their thoughts or something are weird because the topics bounce back and forth, it is because when thinking people's minds can be talking about one thing then instantly switch that's why I write it this way but anyways just letting you know that.Tomorrows chapter is gonna be fucking lit so bring tissues and popcorn )

* weeks later *
( Ron's Pov )

Last few days have been pretty good since Rick and the group are back Carl has been spending time with them. I just kind of awkwardly sit in the back but at least my baby is happy. We have just kind of hung out I mean it's like a routine here everyday and I'm not talking about me and Carl because you know we different things every day. But what I'm saying is the other Alexandrian's just do the same thing daily I mean nothing ever changes they just go on doing the same jobs, the same tasks everyday. Me and Carl just kind of live in our own little bubble, I will tell you I'm happy that the group is back and Carl is very happy but we are both tired of listening to Rick and Michonne do the naughty stuff. They are literally a bedroom away from us and we can hear them. Yes me and Carl had sex and it was amazing but at least no one was home when we did it and at least we try to be quiet and respectful in case someone walks by and hears. They are so loud I'm shocked they have not woken Judy up. But anyways things are to basic and normal around here, they are like a bunch of robots. The only crazy thing that happened was yesterday Daryl, Rosita, and Denice went on a run but things got bad and Denice got shot in the head with an arrow which was pretty upsetting to Rick and Carl because she saved Carl's life. I was pretty upset to because even though we never talked she still saved his life which makes her amazing in my eyes. It was really upsetting though we had all been in a bit of a slump about it and Tara doesn't even know because she is still on that run. Even though we are sad we are also always on guard because the guys that killed her apparently know where we live. I'm not saying we are afraid or feel threatened we just have eyes all over the place.
It was probably a Monday I don't know for sure but it just feels like a Monday because it is fresh and the beginning of a new week but it also is a piece of shit. It was morning and we could all tell spring was about to start because the flowers were starting to bloom around here giving us a pop of color and the grass was growing ten times faster. We really need a damn lawn mower around here because it's almost taller then Judith now. Carl was asleep and I was awake like usual, for some reason I always wake up earlier than him. But he was cute when he slept, I noticed he was starting to have some beard stubble which was sexy as hell, his dad can grow a beard in like zero point two seconds so I would expect the amazing beard gene to pass down to him to. I'm this close to putting his hair in a bun I swear to god he would look so hipster but hot at the same time. Kill me oh my god it would be amazing. When he sleeps it doesn't matter what position we go to bed in I always wake up with him in a little ball cuddled into me and my arm around him. You know I wonder how Enid is doing, we kind of hate each other but every time I see her around town she is with Maggie just talking or writing something under that canopy. The reason me and Carl don't like to hang with her is because we were walking around town the other night just going for a stroll holding hands and she walks by. We smiled at her and said hey but she just looked at our hands and scoffed then made such a disgusted face. It took all the power in me not to snatch her fucking hair out because ain't nobody gonna scoff at me and my cinnamon bun. Really the past two weeks were great until yesterday, if you subtract the "robots" as I like to call them walking around here me and Carl really did have a good time. We went over to the little park area and had a super cute picnic that Carol put together for us. She is really nice and a great cook but I remember when she first got here she was like really intimidating but sweet. I always sensed something about her but never said anything then Carl told me she just tried to act like a small fragile bird but really she was badass. I mean she blew up some place called Terminus how cool is that. But off the topic of Carol the badass me and Carl had a nice picnic then went and got in the guard tower for a while and made out. That was really nice because the sun was setting so we sat up there and watched it, then made out a little or a lot. We try to get out of the house a lot when we are not hanging out with the group because apparently Rick and Michonne as I said earlier like to get a little frisky. Even when people are around so yeah pretty awkward. Sometimes if me and Carl couldn't sleep we would go and sit on his roof until we were about to pass out or freeze to death. Random topic but Judith is not like Rick's baby she is like the town baby because we all pass her around.  You know now that I think about it, we have not seen Mikey in months.  Everyone around town is saying that when his dad died he didn't believe them and went over the walls to find him so pretty much Mikes is dead.  It's not to upsetting to think about because he was kind of an asswipe to me but I claimed him to be my best friend because he was literally the only other teen my age until Carl got here. But anyways the last two weeks were quiet and peaceful so I know things are not gonna last long this ways around here so I'm trying to prepare myself for some dumb shit to happen again.

( A/N - Ok yes hello everyone Harley is back from her one week off and I'm ready to write. I'm just gonna go ahead and inform you that this week is going to get really crazy starting tomorrow so bring popcorn and tissues.  Buckle up for an emotional and scary next few chapters.  Gonna get fuckin lit m8 )