What Is Happening

Ron's Pov

           When Rick found out that Mikey has just turned up out of the blue he seemed extremely shocked that he was alive just like the rest of us.  He also didn't know where to put him at so he came to the conclusion that since Mikey was around the age of 16 or 17 he could live in an apartment by himself.
           Carl had suggested today that we go over to his apartment and see how he was settling in for the second time in this community.  I mean he's been here for about a week and a half and every time we see him around town it's an extremely awkward greeting. He only gives me a small hey but has a full on conversation. Nothing serious just like a hey how are you kinda deal.

"Ron, babe are you ready to go." Carl said waving his hand in front of my face which broke me out of my daze.

"Yeah let's go." I said grabbing his hand and making my way to the door.

        When we got to Mikey's apartment we didn't think he was home since it felt like we had to knock a million times before he answered the door.  His apartment was cozy on the inside but the lights were kind of dim.  There were some candles lit on the mantel and a stack of books on the floor under the end table. I guess that's what he's been doing cooped up in this apartment all week.

"Do you guys want something to eat." He said breaking the dead silence.

"We just ate." I said before Carl could get out his words which made him send me a glare.

"Well have a seat." Mikey said gesturing to the seats in the living room.

      Me and Carl walked over and sat on the couch next to each other while Mikey sat across from us in a chair.  We sat in silence for a moment, I'm pretty sure you could hear a pin drop.

"Hey Mikey where is the bathroom?" Carl said.

"It's uh down the hall to your right." He said.

"I'll just show it to him instead." Mikey said getting up and shooting me a glare then walking down the hall trying catch up with Carl.

          I don't know what kind of signals he's trying to send me but I don't like them. He's really been freaking me out.
-------------------------------------------------------

Carl's Pov

I got down to the end of the hall and turned to my right to open the door but Mikey was standing right there which scared the shit out of me. 

"I just came to make sure you found it." He said in a weird tone.

"Well I found it so I'll be back in a second." I said smiling awkwardly.

           But before I could even push him back he pushed me into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Your the only person in this town who hasn't looked at me like I'm some freak." He said pushing me against the door.

"Look Mikey just get off me and we can pretend this didn't happen." I said trying to figure my way out of this.

"I know you feel the same." He said not moving.

"No I don't I love Ron. Get off of me!" I shouted trying to push him back.

       He did stumble back a bit knocking into something, but I didn't care what it was I had to get out of here.

"Ron come on we need to go now." I demanded walking into the living room and grabbing his hand, while also storming out of the door. I heard Mikey yell something but I didn't care what it was.

"What happened in there Babe." He said looking concerned." I said as we continued to walk down the stairs.

"I don't know but I don't wanna be around him again for a while." I said.

           When we finally got back to the house after I practically dragged Ron there, I just wanted to go inside and relax.  Mikey was scaring me in there, who knew what else he would of tried to do in there.   I don't know if I wanna tell Ron he tried to make a move on me because I'm one hundred percent sure he would try to kill him.   I really just wanna lie on the couch and nap because I have a head ache.

"Carl you wanna do anything?" Ron said.

"No not really I just wanna sleep." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Ok well come here." He said sitting on the couch.

         I went and laid my head into his lap then spread out on the rest of the couch.  He began to play with my locks of hair while I dozed off. I just need to clear my mind right now because I have no clue what happened.

( A/N - Literally I am the worst author. I never update and I'm always making up dumbass excuses and I'm so sorry. I know my writing quality has gone down and all that but I'm struggling.  School was finally becoming more organized I finished the third and final project that I thought we would have right now until today when my history teacher assigned a new project to us. I'm just trying so hard right now and I'm tired, but school will be over in six weeks exactly. And when summer arrives I will be in such a better position. So please don't leave this story and please don't lose hope in me because I'm trying. Love you 💜💜💜 )