I Love You To

( A/N. K so still super siked about last night #richonne but I'm pretty sure next few chapters in this story are gonna be kinda fluffy because I'm on a walking dead dream cloud right now and I wanna stay that way by writing cute rarl fluff but I promise something interesting will happen soon )

( Carl's Pov )
But how does Ron have the strength to pick me up and bring me up the stairs to my bed, I mean he's not lanky but I probably weigh more than him. I don't understand where he gets this strength but anyways we were laying in bed cuddling like the day before accept he was laying on my chest instead of me laying on his. It was really early I believe maybe seven I have no clue since we have no clocks. I was really comfy and warm so I just drew circles on his back with my fingers. I wanted to ask him out but I thought I should wait until the perfect time when things have calmed down in Alexandria and there aren't rotting corpses in the streets.
I was getting used to this whole one eye thing, it didn't bother me to much to be honest I could still see just fine. I planned on just doing what we did yesterday, laying around the house in our pajamas because even though it was just my eye and I felt pretty good I just wanted to stay here with Ron and cuddle with him, kiss him a little or a lot. Yesterday when we were eating the chips I really just wanted to forget the chips and make out with him but I was pretty hungry. "I love you Ron" I whispered as I watched him sleep. I didn't think he was awake or heard me but a small smile crept up upon his lips. He thought I had not saw it but I knew he was awake so I decided there was only one way to get him to open those pretty chocolate eyes. I am so going to tickle him. I quickly grabbed his sides making him jump and laugh a little at the same time. "Good morning" I said as I smirked a little. "Carl you know I am extremely ticklish" he said pouting a little bit. I quickly popped up and pecked his bottom lip which made him perk up a little. "Come here and we can cuddle a little longer I'm not that hungry anyway" I said looking into his beautiful brown eyes. He quickly scooted over and laid back down with his head on my shoulder. Our legs were tangled back up together and I had my arm around him. Every few minutes I would plant small kisses on his forehead as I rubbed his back in a comforting way. After a while he looked up at me and said "I love you to Carl" with the most loving eyes and in the softest tone I have ever heard him use.
I moved my head down so that I could kiss him. I loved our kisses they never got old, always new and different with the same spark and fireworks. I really did love Ron and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him I probably would not go all the way with him unless I knew he was 100% ready and was sure that he wanted it because all I wanted to do was please him and never force him into anything he didn't wanna do.  After kissing for a while I licked Ron's bottom lip asking for entrance because I mean who doesn't love a good make out session. After a few seconds he slid up a little and parted his lips. He didn't try to battle me for dominance he just let me do my thing. Our shirts were already off because we didn't have them on yesterday for some reason I think we just slept that way and didn't bother to put one on the next day. He had his hands on my chest and I had mine on his hips drawing circles on them to relax him. He had moved and laid on top of me smiling a little into our kiss. He moved his hands to my hair and ran it through his fingers and tugged on it a little. I was moving my hands up his back and then back down to his hips. He moaned a little in the kiss which made me smirk. He then moved so he was straddling me, his knees beside my hips. He was arched up a little bit allowing me to run my hands over his chest. He didn't exactly have abs but he had an amazing body. He was still tugging on my hair, Jesus Christ he really loved my hair whenever he got the chance he would play with it or touch it, run his fingers through it. After a while I forgot that I needed to change this bandage and clean the wound. I'm shocked Ron has not reminded me but I haven't let him get out many words this morning. After about 10 minutes of heavily making out I pulled away and stared into his beautiful eyes. "What" he said smiling and blushing s little after letting me stare at him. "Your just so beautiful, I can't help but to stare" I said being completely honest because it was the truth.  He bent down and kissed me again but then pulled away and said that we needed to go change my bandage, I agreed and crawled out of bed still floating s little bit after what had just happened. I hopped up on the counter and let him change my bandage. It's kinda funny how tall he is because sitting on this counter he's just barely an inch shorter than me.
     ( Ron's Pov )
            I was looking up at Carl after just changing his bandage. I really just wanted to pull him into another kiss. After a moment I thought well fuck it and grabbed his hair, closing the space between us. I really love his hair, it was just so fluffy and soft all the time. We couldn't seem to get enough of each other this morning we were like magnets always attracted to one another and craving each other's touch. After trying to be the dominant one for a while he finally gave in letting a small moan escape his lips and travel right through my mouth . He wrapped his legs around my waist which turned me on like a lot. I put my hands under him, picking him up with his legs still around my waist.  I had him up against the bathroom door passionately still making out. I didn't know where I learnt to kiss. Me and Enid were never this passionate and loving towards each other. Where did I even get the strength to pick Carl up like this, my love for him held him up, oh my god that was so cheesy I thought smiling a little into the kiss.  I let him down after that and said "wow I don't know where that came from I just kinda wanted to after looking at you for a while" I said panting searching for my  breath. "I loved every bit of it so I don't mind do it when ever you want" Carl said smirking a little to. We kind of are dating but neither of us had the balls to ask each other out. It didn't bother me I always knew we were kind of together so he didn't have to formally ask me, even though he knew I was gonna say yes I just figured why not wait for things to calm down around here. Pretty much lets get all the rotting corpses out so I could actually make it special, in a beautiful place without walker bodies everywhere. "So what do you wanna eat for breakfast " I said smiling. " Well I'm pretty sure there's another bag of chips down in the cabinet" Carl said smirking then laughing a little.

( A/N so I hope you guys love that chapter I know that nothing really interesting is going on in the story I just thought you would want to have some adorable fluff in your life and some making out since we had to face the tragedies of the mid season premiere and last nights episode still have me really happy so I just wanna have a nice fan fiction right now that is like fluff but also kinda hot but not smut even though I promise that will happen soon lol but anyways I hope you liked it I just don't wanna jump off my happy cloud right now by writing about something sad or bad but anyways love you ;) wanna share a bag of chips )