Being Honest / AN

So after what feels like months in hiding I came back. The fact people still read this story and comment and vote is surprising.  I promised a sequel multiple times and unless you want to wait years for that it's not coming. And the reason for that is I lost absolutely all inspiration and there was nothing to fuel my drive and I had no idea where to take it. All I had in mind was a beginning and an ending. Nothing in between. And I wanted something greater with more emotion but there was nothing I could put to it for influence. I only got to like chapter 7 out of 25 and I keep going back and changing those.
    See I'm still baffled to this day at how big this story did get I mean 26K that is way out of any range I ever could of imagined. And if I'm being honest I don't even know if Rarl is my main ship anymore I just don't have the drive there's not cute scenes on tv or nothing it's hard.  And this whole fan fiction started from a five minute fan fic challenge I had with a friend. Where we were texting and had to write a short fan fic in five minutes and she read mine and told I should make that an official thing and there you have it that was the beginning of this. And it was fun and I love writing even if it probably sucked and had no emotion I still loved it and had a vision.  And I do want to write I love writing but it's the question "what about" that I can't seem to answer.
    I hope a lot of you read this and understand.  I really just kinda forgot this part of my life existed for almost a year.  But please comment, tell me your opinions I crave other people's opinions whether good or bad.

     Thank you, Harleyenjoysmusic