Goodmorning

(Still sick as shit but I really felt like I needed to write. Btw I have the flu so amazing. We are gonna write some good rarl because I need something to make me feel better and not break anyone's heart.)

*One week later*

Ron's Pov

Things have been a lot better around here lately. Besides the savior's coming and taking fifty percent of our supplies every week, we are all doing a lot better. I figured while all the adults were out today, taking care of some stuff at the hill top I would just hang out with Carl. Where even is Carl right now, it's like eight in the morning, way to early for him to be up. I swear to God if he snuck out again.
I Quickly grabbed my coat and was heading down stairs but I saw him standing in the kitchen making something. A wave of relief came over me after almost running out of the house with nothing but a coat on even though it's hot outside. Where even is my brain.

"Morning sunshine." I said hugging him from behind.

"Morning babe." He said flipping the pancake over.

"Oh my God your cooking pancakes. I love pancakes so much." I said sitting down at the bar.

"That's why I made them." He said looking at me and grinning.

About five minutes later he was done cooking so we sat on the couch together and ate some pancakes. They were so delicious I can't even right now. When we were done we just cuddled up on the couch which was pretty nice.

*About an hour later*

Don't know how it started but we were in engaging in a pretty heated make out session. We honestly haven't been this passionate with each other in a while, so it was pretty nice. But then he pulled away which sucked.

"Can we go to the bedroom." He asked smirking a bit.

"Y-yeah sure." I said getting up and making my way to our room.

***SMUT WARNING***

        As soon as we got in there he had me on the bed and we were making out again. But this time he was straddling me and had his hands on the back of my neck, while mine were on his hips. I do not know what has gotten into him today but he has not been this passionate in a while. He started moving down till he got to that spot right above my collarbone and immediately began sucking on it. I was literally getting chills from how amazing it felt. Let me just remind you that we were only in our boxers since we didn't bother to put any clothes on when we woke up this morning. Since it is pretty hot in this house even without us in it. He started moving down my chest leaving kisses everywhere. Then he got down to my boxers and looked up to me so I quickly nodded. He removed them and quickly applied his mouth to my throbbing member and began moving up and down. I cannot even think straight right now, I'm oh my god. I was getting chills up and down my spine from how amazing this felt. I was moaning extremely loud to the point where I thought the paint was going to peel off the walls. He was going faster and I could not handle it, I was about to reach my climax then he stopped. I was literally about to scream oh my god why do you do this to me Carl. But then he started moving back up to me with his hands still wrapped around the base.  When he got back up to me, he pressed our lips together and moved his hand up and down my member slowly.  I felt like he was doing all the work so I reached my hand down and grabbed his throbbing length through his boxers. I felt a small gasp escape his lips.  I tried to get my hands inside of them but was struggling so he pulled away and allowed me to remove them then quickly connected our lips again.  I wrapped my hand around his length and began to move it up and down.  I was increasing my speed as time went on and I could tell he was about to reach his climax. So I stopped and flipped us over so that I was on top.  I figured that today we weren't gonna go all the way since literally anyone could walk in at any minute, why not make it more enjoyable for him.  I made my way down to his collarbone and began sucking on it.  Then I started making my way down till I got to his member.  I wrapped my mouth around the top and began bobbing my head up and down.  He was moaning like crazy which was extremely hot.  His voice was so raspy and deep,  it was amazing to know that you give someone this much pleasure. After a moment I felt like he was about to come to his end so I removed my mouth and began jacking him off while making my way back to him. As soon as I got back up there he reached down and began jacking me off.  We were both moaning intensely,  I'm shocked the whole neighborhood couldn't hear us.  When he finally reached his climax he let out this extremely loud moan then collapsed on the bed but continued moving his hand up and down on me until I reached mine.  It did come only a minute after him, I collapsed onto his stomach.  We were both panting heavily,  and we were sweaty.

*** SMUT ENDING ***

"That was great." He said through his breaths.

"Yeah it was." I said lifting my head up to look at him.

"It's been a while since we've done anything so I am literally so happy right now." I said pecking him on the lips.

"Well it's been a while because so much shit has been going on around here.  But I was in an extremely good mood today and had been missing your body." He said smirking.

"Come on let's go shower. We probably smell terrible." I said standing up and smirking at him.

"I'm not objecting to that." He said getting up and following me.

(A/N I'm still very sick but I really felt like writing some smut because why the hell not.  So I hope you liked it 💜💜💜. Gonna have another chapter out tomorrow.)