Are You Sure

***Smut Warning*** ( this if going to be very detailed and long, so if it makes you uncomfortable I will have a mark for when it is over and you can continue you reading in peace . But if you do like this hope you enjoy. And this is gonna be in Carls Pov but when i write another smut I will put it in Ron's Pov . Thanks )

         (Carl's Pov)
         Me and Ron were laying in bed with some random movie I found playing on the Tv. It has been a pretty slow day, my dad doesn't usually go out on Run's for a week or two at the time but he and Daryl did take a lot of resources. Glenn came by and told me that they were ok but came across this truck full of supplies and were trying to go through the supplies in it and get what they could fit in the car because the truck wouldn't start.   It was like me and Ron just lived alone in this house because Michonne was always staying at Carols and watching Judith while Carol went out and scared the towns children or whatever she did.  I still didn't exactly know how my dad would react to me and Ron's relationship but he has always been a very excepting man.  I have never heard him insult anyone for their sexuality so he should be ok with it if he loves me.
          *** Smut beginning m8 ***
After just laying in silence Ron began to nibble at my earlobe which was extremely pleasurable.  After letting him do that for a minute I rolled over and connected our lips. I had one hand on his check which was extremely warm and soft.  This kiss was not sloppy or extremely passionate, just sweet and full of love.  After I pulled away Ron looked at me then crawled on top of me. He was straddling me then bent down and kissed me again with more lust in this one. I asked for entrance and he quickly allowed me in without hesitation. He seemed to be anxious today like he wanted to do something but didn't exactly want to say it out loud. After making out he began moving down my jaw leaving small kisses as he went, then got to my neck and was searching for that sweet spot. It took him a minute to find it but I got chills as soon as he did because it felt amazing. I moaned his name under my breath as he sucked on my neck right above my collar bone. But then he started going down a little more after listening to my moans for a while. I was taken by surprise usually we didn't go anymore then just hickeys and make out sessions. I was a little confused at first I mean if he was ready I was ready but we were both virgins and had no clue what we were doing . He was moving slowly down my chest planting small kisses everywhere. "Is this ok" he looked up and said nervously. "Yes, amazing but are you sure you want to because if your not ready then I'm not" I said in a cautious tone. "I am ready, if I'm going to lose my v-card to anyone I want it to be you, and because I love you and want to experience this with you" he said in a loving way. "Ok but if you want to stop just tell me and we can" I said laying back down. He nodded and continued moving down me planting small kisses all down my chest and stomach. But then he came back up and was kissing me on the lips again, but while kissing my his hand was still moving down to the top of my pants which made me anxious and nervous. While still kissing me he was tugging them down a little more every few moments. Eventually he did get my pants off and I was just in my boxers. But he was tugging at the waist band of those to. Once Ron began to go down on me again he was also tugging my boxers off. I felt quite nervous because I didn't know what all to do but he seemed like he knew everything. He had gotten my boxers off leaving me exposed. He wrapped his hand around my member and began slowly stroking it which was making me moan a little under my breath. With his hand still wrapped around the top he applied his mouth to the top which sent chills up my spine in a good way. I moaned out his name as he continued to stroke the bottom while licking and bobbing up and down on the top. I was moaning loudly and panting because of the hormonal adrenaline that was probably radiating off of me. Ron just knew what he was doing while all of this was new to me but it was a good new. I felt like I was going to explode. "RON" I moaned out loudly feeing like I was going to reach my climax. But then Ron stopped and made his way back up to my moth and kissed me. At first I was not sure how I felt about him kissing me after just having his mouth on my member but, I'll always enjoy kisses from Ron no matter where his mouth has been. I quickly reached down while kissing him and grabbed his hard member through his boxers which caused him to let out a small gasp. I felt like I need to please him somehow before we went all the way completely, I didn't want him to do all the work. After tugging on his boxers for a while I finally got them off and began to stroke his member slowly at first but the more time went on the faster I got. He was moaning into our kiss loudly which was really turning me on. After almost letting him reach his climax I removed my hand from his length and reached over to my night stand trying to reach into my drawer and get a condom and some lube while trying to kiss him at the same time, and yes I did steal lube and condoms from the infirmary but better be safe than sorry, I thought I needed to get them just in case we got to this stage in our relationship. While Ron was arched over me I tore open the condom and rolled it onto him. Then I applied lube to his throbbing member while he continued to kiss me passionately. After looking me in the eyes with a look asking if I was ready and prepared. I nodded and flipped over, I knew this was going to be painful at first but so I bit down on the sheets and clenched my fists . He first stuck 2 fingers after telling me that I was uncomfortable to tell him. After trying to stretch me out he slowly began to slide his length into me. He started off slow at first just trying to get me used to the feeling. Every few moments he would pick up the pace a little making his thrusts harder and quicker. But the more he did it the less it hurt and the more pleasure I was getting out of it.  I could tell he was enjoying himself  because he was moaning my name loudly. After a while of his quick thrusts I could tell he was about reach his climax and he pulled out. And then began to jack himself off but I quickly began to do that to him while he did the same to me until we both reached our breaking point.
       **** Smut Ending ****
          After hitting our climax we both fell back on the bed panting very loudly. We were both covered in sweat, it probably smelled terrible in there but we didn't mind. We just laid on our backs next to each other with our hands interlaced on the bed. "Ron , I'm extremely happy that we did that" I said while still staring up at the ceiling. "Me to" He said smiling while looking over at me. " Wouldn't of wanted to do it with anyone else" he said lovingly. "How did you even know what to do, I was clueless" I asked. "I may or may not of watched a few pornos before this whole apocalypse thing happened" he said laughing a little. "I love you Ron" I said laughing along with him. "I love you  to Carl" he said. After that we both got up and put our boxers and pants back on then got into bed and cuddled. We fell asleep eventually because it was probably around 11 o'clock but I had a pretty eventful afternoon and I was extremely pleased and happy.

( A/N )
Ok so that the first smut I have ever written so if I did something wrong or messed up somewhere in the process of their sex please excuse my mistake. Porn does not teach you everything.  But so while I was writing this chapter I had season one of twd playing on Netflix and I look up and see season 1 Carls face and then I look at my phone and realize that i am writing about this small bean getting a bj, but then I realize in this story he is no longer a small bean. But I just look up and see that and I'm like holy shit what am I doing but I think it turned out ok so just let me know so I can make it better for future chapters like this. Thanks 😘☺️)