Safe And Sound

( Ron's Pov )
         Last night was honestly the scariest night of my life, Carl was so brave and I just sat there and cried.  He probably thought I was weak but I knew that he understood I have never been through anything like.  The only other time I have been that scared was the first time the Wolves attacked. And even then Carl saved me but I was being a Dick and didn't thank him for it, all because Enid was in the house with him which was not a big deal.  Speaking  of Enid I have not seen her in a while but honestly me and Carl did not mind she seemed very problematic. Enid was my friend even my girlfriend for just a few days but it was an awkward relationship, plus she was barely ever around. And I only dated her because she asked me out and I didn't want to reject her, and I said yes because I didn't think Carl liked me back so I needed to cover up my feelings.
It was pretty early in the morning but I had gotten more sleep than Carl, I knew he had stayed awake for a while cuddling me and making sure it was all over that nothing else bad would happen. I was just going to let him sleep after the night he had, he deserves it. Things like last night didn't bother Carl to much because he had experienced way worse, he probably thought I was being over dramatic. Carl started to stir around behind me, I knew he was beginning to wake up. When I knew he was awake I rolled over and looked at him noticing ever feature of his face and bone structure. Even though I had studied his face many times it seemed like I always found something new even just a freckle. He was beautiful, "Ron, I'm so sorry you had to go through that last night" he said yawning a little. "It's ok I know now that in this world even though I'm behind walls and I'm safe from the dead, the living is still out there and want me dead" I said trying to sound brave for once. "I know but you don't deserve to experience these things, I don't know what I would do if I lost you to one of them" he said looking me straight in the eye. "I love you Carl " I said looking into his eye. "I love you to Ron" Carl said back. I leaned in and kissed him passionately, putting my hand on his cheek. He kissed me back and slid closer to me on the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I parted my lips and let him enter, even though he didn't ask for entrance he didn't have to I just thought he was amazing at kissing. We made out for a while lovingly just not caring about what was going on around us. That's what I loved about our relationship is how the world has gone to shit and people are trying to kill you left and right but me and Carl found love in an apocalyptic shitty world.  If one of us were to go then so was the other because we were inseparable,  it's weird how we started off hating each other, shit I tried to kill him twice out of jealousy. I don't even know what was going on in my head at the time, a lot of mixed emotions because I loved Carl but I was also blaming him for his dad's actions,  but Rick was a good guy and it's kind of a good thing that my dad is dead because if he would of beat me or my family any worse then I would probably be dead to.
           After making out in bed for a while Carl got up and went to see if Carol needed anything down stairs since she decided to stay with us that night while we slept.  Maggie and Glenn had Judith, they needed some practice with kids since Maggie was pregnant.  Carl came back upstairs and told me that everything was ok and all the bodies were out of Alexandria so we did not have to worry about anyone turning or walkers getting in. No one died last night except for the Wolves because the Alexandrian's all fought back against them this time instead of hiding. Carl crawled back in bed with me and laid his head on my shoulder.  We just laid there like that because yesterday was long and interesting so today we just wanted it to be boring because we were tired of crazy events for one week.
           I remember the first day when Carl and his group got here, we all looked at them like they were freaks.  The first time I met Carl he was sweet, shy, and quiet.  The first time we hung out was pretty awkward because we just awkwardly played video games with Mikey while Enid read some comic. I was eyeing Carl the whole time we played and I'm pretty sure he noticed but never said anything to me because he was cautious.  I always got nervous around him and felt the only way to not try to kiss him and hug him was to be mean which hurt to do.  But everything worked out and now we are together and love each other.  I just hope everything in Alexandria stays peaceful because I cannot stop him from protecting me but he cannot risk his life to save me.

( A/N - Ok hope you guys liked this chapter, it's a continuation to my last one called protect me so if you got confused and read this one first go read that one because it will explain this chapter. Ok good night love you guys. 💜💜💜😄☺️😘 )