I'll be fine

Ron's Pov

       Carl is still sick, he seems like he is getting better then he just gets bad again. It's been like this all week. On Monday he started showing symptoms, Tuesday he was worse but not horrible, Wednesday he got a little better but felt horrible by mid-afternoon, and Thursday he was still feeling terrible. I don't know what will happen today but I'm just hoping he starts feeling even the slightest bit better because I don't want to fear the worst yet.  My baby is sick and I'm the only one who can and wants to take care of him right now, and I'm not bashing Rick for saying that I know he is the town leader and is busy and all but at least come check on your son and bring him things. Anyways Carl isn't awake and he won't let me sleep up in the room with him because he thinks I will get sick but I have been in that room with him all week listening to his coughing, and his rough raspy voice.  I don't even know if the medicine I am giving him is doing anything but anything is better than nothing.  His fever is still not to bad, Michonne brought home a thermometer from the infirmary and on Wednesday his fever was one hundred degrees, Thursday morning it ninety eight degrees but by that afternoon it had risen to one hundred and one.  As long as it doesn't go over one hundred and four I won't start to freak out. I mean maybe he just has a really bad case of the flu, or bronchitis.  I don't know I just really wish we had a doctor right now, someone with the knowledge of what to do.  But Carl is awake now I'm going to go get him some water and soup.

***Carl's Pov***

       I feel like there are five bricks sitting on my chest, and as if someone took a razor blade to my throat and scratched it all up. Ron made up the nickname "Wheezy" for me because I am wheezing so bad and it's just terrible.  The actual reason why I don't want Ron sleeping in here with me is because I'm scared I will die, then turn and hurt him. When he goes out of the room at night I lock the door. I'm not saying I will die and I don't think this is the end of me but I have to take pro cautions so that I don't hurt my family. Today is actually better than yesterday believe it or not. Yesterday morning I was feeling a lot better then around 4 o'clock I thought I was about to die, it was terrible. Today should be the last day of what ever this sickness is it needs to go away before I start to actually fear for the worst.

"Hey babe how are you feeling today." Ron said. Wow I didn't even notice him enter the room.

"Like hammered shit but better than yesterday." I said almost in a whisper.

      Ron grabbed the thermometer and took my temperature, one hundred degrees exactly. Good I have dropped down one.

"Good, here drink this whole bottle of water and take these." He said handing me two pills.

"The second pill is probably gonna make you really tired so just go to sleep for a few hours. Spencer said it would help you. He's not a doctor but he has read some books." Ron said.

"Ok, I love you." I said before laying my head down.

"I love you to now get some rest." He said.

"Ron I'll be fine ok." I said before he walked out.

"I know you will be." I heard him say while he was walking out.

(A/N - Hey guys I'm sorry this is a really short chapter and tomorrow's may be to and I'm also sorry that this is coming out at around four in the morning my time and not twelve. That is because I left Thursday afternoon on the way to Virginia Beach well didn't get here till 10 and I was exhausted so we went out to eat and when we got home I passed out I was so tired. Well just woke up at three and said hey I need to write so yeah. I just wrote this chapter in the middle of the night I'm sorry. Traveling makes me tired. But anyways love you guys 💜💜💜😘)