Prologue : what happens next

I was laying down in the woods of Naboo. I was reflecting on what i have done earlier.

"I shouldnt have done that."

It was wrong.

Mom scolded me earlier. I almost hit Dad with a lightsaber.
Also Master Skye is way too harsh to me. So I talked back at him rudely and ran away.
It sucks being a padawan.

Feeling the wet grass on my skin, the smell of dews dripping from the leaves.

My young self is enjoying these kinds of things.
It was peaceful.

It was my escape.

I was seven years old. I was innocent and ignorant of what love is.
Watching everyone around me smooch and hug and just love one another makes me wonder.
I sometimes wonder how mom and dad end up with each other, how does it feel to be loved or how it really feels to be in love.

The word love brings so much mystery in my young mind, i know i am not supposed to know its because i am very young

But i am curious.

"What are you doing around here? We should get back from the temple."

I looked up to see my older brother, Ryoo standing near me.

"Its not fair. Cant padawans take their day off? You stinky Jedi Knights." I sat up.

"Cloud. Get up now." He said, sternly. Trying to reach my hand

"No!" I moved away. "I dont want to go"

"General Solo and his family will be there any minute. Theyre paying a visit. We need you there. Aunt Leia will be expecting you. You musnt disappoint mom." He said.

"I always disappoint mom. I never get to impress her. Its just not enough." I looked down.

"Oh come on Cloud" he sat and leaned close to me. "If mom or dad doesnt believe in you, well i do. I do believe in you. You are my kick ass sister." He said.

A smiled flushed on my face. "Wouldnt it be nice if I were just a normal princess? You know with a prince..."

"Youve been reading that story again havent you? Cloud, you read that story ever since you are two years old!" He said referring to the book Dad gave me when he went to Tatooine.

Its a story of a beautiful and kind princess. This princess was loved by everyone. Then one day she met the prince. They fell in love the moment they saw each other.But they couldnt be together because the prince was held by the witch. So the princess faught the witch and they lived happily ever after.

I wish that would be the same for me.

"Krrinng krriingg!"

I turned around to hear the bell rang.

The general was here already.

"Come on cloud." He stood up.

"Hmmmpp..." I stretched my arms, allowing him to carry me.

"Oh damn." He sighed and carried me in his arms.

"Youre the best brother ever." I kissed his cheeks and hugged him.

When we returned to the palace, my parents were waiting for the spaceship to open up, i jumped out of Ryoo's and I ran to my dad, the legendary Luke Skywalker.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"Ryoo and i were just chilling." I smiled.

"No dad she was out in the woods again." Ryoo said.

Dad's face darkened.

Uh oh.

"Im sorry daddy." I pouted.

"Dont do it again, The Solo's have arrived." He said.

The door slid opened. It revealed Aunt Leia, Uncle Han and holy force, my crush Ben.

Ben is my cousin. Well...
What is wrong with having a crush on their cousins technically.
Its just a crush. Plus, I'm adopted anyways.
I was found by my mother in the slums of Yandar when I was a baby.

" Leia!" My mom hugged my aunt "its been 5 seasons! I missed you!"

Yeah and i missed Ben too.

"Oh is this Ryoo already? He grew up so fast." Uncle Han said tapping Ryoo's shoulder.

"Oh uncle not really." Ryoo replied.

"He's already 14, a very skilled Jedi." Dad said.

"Oh here's little Cloud. How are you sweetie?" Aunt Leia asked.

"Hi auntie! I am doing very well. I got all A- in Naboo Kindergarten Academy" I said, trying to impress Ben who is beside my aunt.

"Pfft. A-...weak." Ben rolled his eyes.

I looked down.
Why is he always acting like this? Is there something wrong?

"Why dont you two play in the gardens while us adults settle some stuffs?" Dad said.

My face lightened up.

"Come on Ben! Let's play!" I took his hand and ran outside, dragging him along.

We reached the labyrinth of naboo and i let go of his hand and sat there.

"Wanna play hide and seek?" I said smiling.

"Why would I wanna play with you?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"Eyyy... come on Ben. Dont be like that. Lets play!" I said reaching his hand.

He lets go and pushed me to the corner. "I said i dont wanna play!"

I fell to the ground earning bruises to my knees. "Aahh!" I cried.

Ben's face lightened and walked towards me "I'm- s-sorry...are you alrigh-"

I cannot take it anymore. Its always like this.Everytime i ask him to play he does this does that. And hurts me.

"Arent you happy to see me? Arent you happy that you are with me? Do you hate me? Why? Why do you hate me Ben!? Why do you always hurt me!? Why!?" I cried.

"Sshh...i am so sorry...i didnt mean it." He pulled me into a hug. "I am very sorry Cloud...I promise that would be the last time I will hurt you."

I sobbed and hugged him back. "You can always tell me everything..."

"Its not you." He said, burying his face on my neck

Every word he spoke lets out a warm chill on veins.
My tummy felt this strange thing.
I dont know why.

"Then what is it that troubles you? You can tell me anything." I said, savoring the smell of his dark, long curly hair.

"Promise you wont tell anybody?" He pulled out from the hug, holding out his pinky finger.

"I promise." I held out mine and he wrapped his around mine.

We exchanged smiles,makes my heart flutter.

"You see were moving here. Coruscant isnt safe anymore."

I had mixed feelings.

First is pity, what is the reason why? Second, HE IS MOVING HERE MEANING I CAN SEE HIM EVERYDAYYYYYYY

"Why? Well arent you happy we get to play everyday?" I said.

"Well...it was because of some guy named kanjiklub. I want to be a jedi, like your father. But dad said no." He looked down.

"My brother can teach you the ways of the force." I smiled.

"You can do that for me?" His face managed to flush a smile.

"All for you." I smiled.

"Thank you! Thank you Cloud... thank you really!!" He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

All i know is that is love.

One sided love. It's unrequited, and it hurt.

And as years goes by, my endearment for Ben wont fade away.