Epilogue: What happens now

The war was over, The Knights of Ren are no more. The surviving stormtroopers from the war joined the resistance and recovered with the help of Finn, a fellow rogue.

We had searched the galaxies far and wide for new force sensitive children and we found alot, in Canto Bight.

We had built a Jedi Temple in Muandr, a remote planet. Ben trained new force senstives including a boy named Temiri Blagg who worked at the stables before Rose and Finn came back for him. He knew the tales about my father and can't believe that he wasn't a myth. He also asked if we could take all of them—the urchins and I agreed.

Temiri had alot of potential as a child, he wielded a lightsaber like a Jedi Master and used the force so smoothly even without training—like Rey.
Rey went away to search for her long lost parents. Poe insisted that he must come with her, in order to impress her. But Rey declined.

Anais spends more time in the temple rather than the academy, Ben on the other hand is busy training the young padawans. We now make sure that they tell us everything including their dreams and thoughts, in order to prevent the past events.

I was given a seat in the senate. The alliances that the Knights of Ren made are executed and long gone. The Republic is back, once and for all. I am expecting a second child soon. I was forbidden to move around since Ben told me that he sensed that I was going to give birth anytime soon.

How could a spoilt princess go to a hopeless leader to a commander general and to a senator?

Everything was at peace and order. But I believe that somewhere, evil is still lurking and waiting for its prey.