stitch 16: Forever Gone

4 years later

"Cloud! Help me! "

I sat exhaustedly and quickly drank my meds.

It was a night terror again.

I turned to Anais, or I which I called Ani sleeping beside me.
To make me believe that it was the reality again.

It was before the dawn when I woke up. It was still dark though.

Everything changed. Everything was ruined.
Ben really did go to the dark side, but his plan being a grey jedi didnt work. His power went overboard and he now leads the knights of ren. He is no longer Ben, he is now Kylo Ren. He built a new empire called The First Order. There was no more republic, yes. He killed all of them and built allegiance to chosen systems. He killed all the Jedi except for me and my father who escaped and still we dont have anything to locate him.

General Leia, and I founded the resistance; a group of rebels who are willing to fight against the first order. Uncle Han on the other hand, continued smuggling after Ben was gone bonkers.

We werent at peace. We werent safe. We never are.
The group of survivors in the Ileenium system were trained in different ways, doctors, mechanics, food experts, data readers, computer experts and x-wing fighters. Poe is one of the greatest pilots in the galaxy.

Sometimes when I am commanded for supply run, The First Order ships were always around me and blasting me.
I saw him a couple of times when we were fighting the First Order, I saw him afar. But never upclose.

I wasnt scared of him. I still love him. And I just wish he would come to his senses and come home.

I was pregnant that time Ben hurt me. I gave birth to this little girl, She is Anais Rae Skywalker Solo.
She is the only one who can keep the sanity in me. She comforts me from night terrors.
I cant bring myself to hate Ben. Even if he is Kylo Ren. Even if he hurt too many people, I can still sense that somewhere, deep inside him, light is still lurking.
He is a good person.

"Commander General, we found something!" Kayla yelled.

I quickly ran to her computer and asked her "what is it, Kayla?"

"Lor San Tekka contacted us, he said he has the map to Luke Skywalker. He's in Jakku, its less than 15 parsecs away from Ileenium." She replied.

I quickly walked to General Leia.
"General Leia, my uncle found the map to locate my father."

"Which uncle?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Lor San Tekka, Kayla acquired her location in the desert planet Jakku." I said.

She sighed in disappointment, assuming it was Han. "You should get going, do you need Poe with you?"

I shook my head. "I'm good."

I grabbed my helmet and dressed in my Commander General Jumpsuit and walked to my x-wing.

"Mom!"

I turned around to see Anais being carried by Poe.

"She told me you left her again." Poe said as he put her down.

"Where are you going, mom? Can I come?" Ani pouted.

"S-supply run." I lied.

"Okay...I'll just stay here." She said as she ran off.

"I heard you found the map to your father." Poe said. "Do you want me to come with you? It might be dangerous."

"Poe, its just Jakku. Its just like Tatooine." I assured him "Plus, its one of the unknown regions of the galaxy."

"I don't trust you." He said.

"Oh come on, I'll be fine'' I gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"Take BB-8 with you." He said. "Just for security precautions."

"Okay." I gave him a long hug. "Please take care of Ani."

He pulled away and kissed my temple, "sure do."

I flew to Jakku, it was a big desert planet. Slavery exists there too. Scavenging, too.

It was night when I went to my uncle's hiding place in Jakku.

"Uncle?" I called out to the window. "Watch outside." I tell BB-8

He then opened the door and let me in "Are you alone, Cloud?"

I nodded. "Is this where you're hiding after the destruction in Naboo?"

"Yes...I kept myself hidden from everyone all these years." He replied. "I have something for you"

"My father's map." He reached me a rectangular shaped data storage.

He let out a sigh. "I know that he survived. He is alive. And that will tell you where he is."

BB-8 beeped and I know it's them. The First Order.

"We've got company."

"You should leave now, child." He told me.

"And you should hide." I took my blaster with me and ran to my x-wing as the sight of stormtroopers blasting people and burning houses.

I glanced as my uncle went outside his hut, he glanced horribly to his environment;Stormtroopers slaughtering the villagers and burning houses.

I jumped inside my x-wing and the other stormtroopers blasted at me.

My main reactor was blasted and there was no assurance of my escape.

"Take this." I put the data storage to his compartment. "Get as far as you can, I'll come back for you. I promise."

BB-8 just replied a beep and ran off. I grabbed my blaster and hid and blasted each stormtroopers I see.

I looked to my left and there was a big command shuttle that landed down. As the platform dropped down, it revealed him. The cloaked man that I used to love.
I felt stomach churned, butterflies coming out of their cages.

Yes. It was him. My Ben.

"Sir, what do we do to the with them?" The stormtrooper in chrome suit asked him.

"Kill them." He replied, his voice distorted and deep.
I was shocked to see that the stormtroopers held my uncle outside.

"Lor San Tekka." He said, sarcasm playing in his voice. "The map to skywalker."

I was going to blast him. He can't hurt anyone now. But when I was going to blast him, it didnt worked. I looked at my underneath my blaster.The safety pin was still attached.

"Oh,safety." I said and removed it.

As I brought back my eyes to Ben and my uncle's argument, I was shocked.
They were saying something, their voice inaudible.

He brought out his lightsaber. I covered my mouth, it was red. And it was a cross guard lightsaber. He then stroke my uncle down with that glowing red blade.

"No!" I quickly blasted Ben. But I was shocked because he controlled the blast. It was frozen.
And so am I.

He froze me. I can feel his eyes furrowed on me beneath that beastly mask. I was terrified.
The stormtroopers carried me to him. Causing me to unfreeze.

I was just looking at him. And he was just looking at me. "The map to Skywalker, give it to me"

"I do not have it." I said as I cleared my thoughts.

"Sir, the other villagers?" The stormtrooper in chrome suit asked him again.

"Kill them all. Take her to the ship." He then left and I was held by the stormtroopers.

I watched as his sillhouette disappeared. I missed him. Terribly.
He must not know about Anais. He would find her. He would turn her dark. I dont want that to happen. If that happen, I would really hate him. I wont think about my daughter.

I drifted off to sleep after the stormtroopers left me in a cage.

I was with him again. I was with the man I love again.
But it wasnt like that way before.