stitch 1: from a distance

10 years later

"You are impossible." Poe said from behind.

"What? I did what I have to do." I said. "Also, Mr. Dameron you cant just barge in to my room"

"Well I am terribly sorry missy, I am your best friend and I can burn your room in an instant" he replied with his sassy voice.

"Poe..."

"Do I have to ask, or do you hsve to tell me what happened?" He said.

"That doesnt make any sense, Poe. Youre with me." I sighed and stood up.

"Well not the whole night and Cloud, what you did last night was wrong." He pointed out.

"I know." I looked down. "I am ruined..."

Well I know all of you might be puzzled about what I did last night.

Flashback

Late night drinks in Naboo.

Yep. Thats what I live for.

Well not really I am not much of an alcoholic person, if my dad finds it out im dead.

Well the only reason I am here is to follow the love of my life; Ben Solo.

Well he's out drinking with his pals. My friend Poe, is a trainee plot and I was a fine Jedi Knight and him, still a padawan of my father.
So we dont talk to each other that much now.

We only talk in times of family reunions and stuff. When we run to each other, we dont acknowledge each other anymore. But sometimes, he would go to my room for a quick chat. And it never fails to make my heart flutter.

"Why are we even here? This is a bar. For liberated people. Look at them Cloud! " Poe said. "I have flying lessons for tomorrow for God's sake Cloud!"

"Sssh! Its my treat. Its on me. Pick whatever you want." I winked.

He just groaned and looked at the menu.

"Beers, please..." Poe said to the bartender.

I kept looking at Ben who is sitting four tables awayfrom us.

"Here" the bartender scooted us our drinks.

"He's so dreaammy...." i said taking a shot of beer.

"Oh cloud... youre hopeless." Poe muttered and drank his beer too.

"Jeeezz... look at that tantalizing eyes of his, that cute dimples tooo..." i smiled still looking at Ben

"What? Look at his long nose. Ugh. I am just going to pee. I'll be back. Dont do anything stupid okay?" Poe kissed my temple and left.

My eyes are getting all blurry and shizz...

I see Ben get up from his seat as well as his friends so I got up too.

I will talk to him.

Like a total teenager.
Just be cool Cloudy,
Just be cool.

"Hi!!" I walked towards Ben. Even though I'm all schnuzzy and shit. "It's so strange because you're here and I'm here and I just  ran into youu!"

He looked at me and smiled.
"Hel-"

Then the next thing happened and some guy grabbed his collar and is confronting him.