stitch 7: Together

FLUFF AHEAD
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...

I woke up to Ben's faint snore. It was the first time I slept so peacefully. I stared at him. It was so unreal.
So unreal that I cant believe it was him I am seeing.

I pecked on his lips and he didnt even flinch. I stood up to wash my face and make coffee.

"Cloud!? Cloud!! Where are you!?" I put my coffee aside and walked to him.

"What? Why? Something wrong?" I said cupping his face.

Without words, he pulled me into a tight hug. "Cloud... I thought you were gone...I thought last night was just a dream."

He was squeezing me tightly. Afraid that I might go. "You can let go now Ben...I'll aways be here..."

He let go and kissed my temple. "I know...but I'm just afraid you know."

"You have no reason to be afraid, Ben..." i touched his face and tiptoed to kiss him.

He carried me and kissing back. His hands were caressing my cheeks and my hands were on his big shoulders.
He tugged on my lower lip and it was awhile when he let go and kissed me deeply than usual.
Our tongues fighting for dominance and his hands roaming around my body.

"Sir Ben Solo! Your mother asks for your presence!" 3PO yelled.

I pulled away and kissed his nose. "Duty calls."

"Just let 3PO..." He said, leaning again for another kiss.

I blocked his lips with my finger. "You'll get it later."

He pouted and planted a chaste kiss on my lips. "I'll be back quickly" He said and stepped out of his room.

I smiled to the thought I was loved. I touched my lips and smiled. I was happy.
For a moment, I was happy with my life.

Days passed and me and Ben were meeting behind backs.
Stealing glances from each other, playful kisses and romantic backhugs.

I was in line for the throne, so my mother, the queen made me study about monarch codes, republic laws and other laws of naboo and yandar.

I am also continuing Ben's training. But those training sessions were just full of sneaky kisses and backhugs.

It wasnt easy to be a princess and a Jedi knight.
I sometimes get scolded by my mother, she would tell me that I am stupid and other things that a princess shouldnt do.

I would breakdown, I woud cry. I would blame myself for being imperfect.
Ben would just kiss me and hold my hand saying "I love the imperfect you. And dont you dare change because of your mother's standards."

Ben loves me the way I am, and I love him the way he is and we have each other and that is enough reason for me to live.

We were deeply in love, but we're destined to be destroyed.