stitch 25: Holding on for dear life

a/n: I apologize guyys if its very late 😭

it was utterly quiet. It was dim. pitch black

but then a voice boomed in my head.

a voice of a woman.

"Mom!?" I called out.

"use the force, my dearest. it calls to you."

"D-don't leave yet! Wait! Mom!" I reached out.

"I'm sorry I haven't been a good daughter and a responsible ruler"

"The greatest gift I had is having you for a daughter."

"Cloud, dearest, there will be a great loss, but do not grieve, for they are one with the force, just continue to fight for what you believe in."

and it faded out.

"Cloud!!! it's your father!" A voice called out, I opened my eyes, my limbs aching. There were fire everywhere.

What has happened? Did we lost the war?

I saw a mass of dead bodies, I saw them lying with their blasters.

"Dad! Ben! Ani!" I screamed and I stood up and I saw my father lying down on the floor.

"He shielded Anais from a lightsaber,It was too late. He's bleeding heavily." Ben muttered keeping Anais close to his body.

He turned to look at me, a smile forming on his face despite of the blood dripping down his lips.

"I thought I was immortal" He joked. "Turns out I wasn't."

"Dad..." I let out a cry. "Just hold on... just hold on GET ME A MED CAPSULE HERE!"

He shook his head,

"My daughter, listen to me, it's too late and my time has come. Please. Stop doubting yourself. You are brave and strong, just like your mother. Please don't do the same mistakes as I did." He smiled.

I let out a whimper as I watched him disappear in the air. He was one with the force now.

I grabbed his saber and turned to Ben. "Take Anais inside the cave."

"No! Mother!" She screeched as Ben takes her away.

"I can't lose you too..." I whispered

I walked further into the druffles of fire only to reveal a voice behind me.

"You won't stop, little one, would you?" Snoke. "He's gone now. You are weak and will ever be weak."

I ignited my saber. "I won't stop."

I ran forward to attack him only for him to use the force to me and slam me to the tree, I get back up and remembered what my mother said. Use the force.

I reached deep in to my mind. Breathing in, remembering the balance.
And before Snoke could shoot his lightning to me, I reached my hand to stop it.

"Impossible." He said in awe, "Maybe you could be the replacement of Kylo Ren"

"It's not his name!" I used the force to throw away the lightning and attacked him with my saber.

"I can sense anger in you, child." He said dodging my attacks and used the force to grasp the lightsaber in my hand. "Give in...to your anger."

"No!" I fell into the ground, he used the force to lift me up. I was numb, I can't move "I will never give...in..."

"Then you must die" He chuckled as he raised his other hand to strike me with lightning.

"Not if you go first."

A lightsaber pierced in his neck, decapitating him.

Ben.

I fell into the ground and catched my muffled breaths. Ben ran to me and grazed my cheek, "You alright?"

I nodded, "where's Ani?"

"In the cave."

"Where are the First Order fleets?"

"They escaped.The resistance fleets followed them. Let's get you to the medbay"

"Ben...are you okay?" I brushed the hair theat's blocking his face.

"I never knew I'd do it. I never knew I could kill him." His voice low and serious.

"It's over now. He's gone. He can't torment you anymore." I assured him.

"Thank you, for trusting in me." He smiled, interwining his fingers with mine.

General Leia walked to us with a smile on her face. "The fleet are back."

I nodded and beamed. "Ben, please get Anais."

I ran towards the pilots with General Leia, congratulating them then suddenly Ben came back running, his face full of terror.

"Cloud, Ani's not in the cave."

My eyes widened and about to say a word when an X-wing sloppily lands on the hangar, bumping the other X-wings.

Everyone was in shock, Poe grabbed BB-8 and hugged him. everyone stepped back as if someone's going to blast them.

The nose cone fell off when the canopy opened, revealing a small 9 year old girl.
"Phew! That was not my best landing!"

I gave Anais 'the look' and put my hands on my waist.

"Anais Rae Solo! Get down there!" My face was fuming.

"Yes momma." She pouted and walked towards us.

"That was a very dangerous thing to do!" Ben shrieked. "I thought you were kidnapped or killed or-"

Ani enveloped her arms around Ben. "I'm okay dad. I'm fine."

"How could you do this? You could've died, Anais!" I scolded.

"I just want to help..." she replied.

"She helped real good." Poe chimed in, "So you're the pilot whose comlink's off, eh?"

Ani nodded cheekily while being cradled by Ben. "Also the one who blew up The Finalizer!"

I was about to scold her again when Ben held my hand. "She's fine. She didn't get hurt. It's okay. Don't be frantic."

"But that doesn't mean you can get away with this! No more flying for a season!" I made my way back inside.

"But that doesn't mean I can't sneak!" She giggled in her father's arms.