stitch 12: Runaway

SMUT AHEAD!

Days passed by, I moved out of Ileenium, afraid of my people's lives. I was only endangering them.
Poe built a place I can call home here in Castell system.

The Castell system is a remote planet near Anoat. Its called the abandoned planet, because the system is no longer populated because of the killings back then.

I am alone here. Poe needs to stay with my Aunt Leia. And every night I get nightmares—visions of my people.

"Cloud! Help me!" Mom yelled.

"No! Please! I have a daughter...please...
Don't do this! " The woman beside her said, but they blew her head up open.

And my mother was next

I felt I was lifted up. I felt like it was just like how Kes Dameron lifted me and wrapped me on the train rails

"STOP!" I screamed. Waking up being carried by this big man.

"B-ben?" I said.

"Youre having night terrors..." He said, his mouth forming a smile.

"Youre alive..." I hugged him tightly. "Where's dad?"

"He safe in Anoat. I just sneaked out." he replied and kissed my temple. "I can feel your agony... I can feel your pain...it was terrible..."

"They blew up Yandar...and they wiped out Naboo. And I think they found me already, so I moved here" I sobbed.

"What can I do for you?" He replied.

"Make me feel better, set these thoughts aside please Ben... please..." I begged him.

"Will do." He kissed me and laid me down on my bed.

He kissed me as if my pain would go away, He kissed me as if those memories and losses would be recovered again. He kissed me as if there's no revolution.

"I'm so sorry I left you alone." He said between kisses.

"Its not your fault Ben..." I replied and wrapped my arms around him.

His lips found my neck, down to my sweet spot. We slowly unclothed each other. I brought him back to my lips and we kissed infinitely.

His member presses against my entrance, warm, thick and aching.
He entered me slowly, giving me time to adjust to his large self. My eyes lit shut, I bit my lip and arched my fingers on Ben's back.
His pace went fast. Harder, deeper and faster.
Our moans filled the entire room.

I clenched around him. "I'm close." And I am on cloud nine again.
Our bodies flooding with heat

"Ugh!" His thrusts are getting sloppier, he clawed his teeth onto my shoulder, as he spills inside me.
He collapsed on me and leaned in for one last kiss.

We pulled away, gasping for air and smiled dreamily at each other.

"I love you, Cloud."

"I love you too, Ben"

And both of us fell into a deep slumber.