stitch 10: in the rails

I opened the door. It was empty. The halls were empty. I heard 3PO walking and ran to him.

"3PO where is everyone?" I asked.

"They are escorting the padawans to the Anoat system where the Jedi masters will train their padawans. I am afraid you are exempted from that training, your highness." He replied.

"Did they leave already?" I asked, wearing my boots.

"The people left exactly 5 minutes ago. They are still boarding I guess."

I quickly ran to the docking bay and saw bunch of people there.

"BEN SOLO!!!" I yelled, tears running down my  face and saw the ship's door are closing and saw a glimpse of Ben inside whose mouth formed a sympathetic smile upon seeing me.

I looked over my mother who is glancing at me.

"H-he's gone?" I walked to her.

She nodded sympathetically and held my hand. "He'll be back..."

My mother and I walked to the gardens of Naboo. "Is dad onboard too?"

She nodded. "Yes, he will be training Ben and the others for a very long time."

"I..." I let out a sigh.

"Cloud honey, I need you to protect your position. You next in line for the throne. You must protect your self. Your father has found out that there are allegations about us, the royal family. They will do everything to exterminate us. We are powerful, your father is a Jedi Master, I am the queen of two systems, and you are a Jedi knight and a princess. That's a triple threat to them. That is the reason why your father was furious about you and Ben. Its not that he doesnt allowed you to love. Its just its very dangerous to be related to someone now." She said. "I hope you understand."

I nodded. "Mom, I dont think I can be a great queen like you"

"That's what I thought too. But you should believe in yourself, brainwash your self a little." She kissed my temple. "I am off to Yandar. You take care of Naboo."

I nodded and hugged her. "Thank you mom."

"Your highness, your ship is ready." Commander kes Dameron, the second inline for the throne said.

I gave my mom one last hug and walked around the docking bay.
Thinking about Ben and how should I keep this kingdom at peace.

"Princess Cloud..." I turned around to see Commander Kes Dameron.

"What is it commander?" I said.

"I need to have a word with you." He said.

I somehow sensing something strange so I walked away. "Goodbye Commander.''

But he pinned me on the wall. I tried getting away but I cant.

"Come on, princess, I just need to talk to you." He said, hardly pinning me.

"Then talk!" I secretly used the force to lift up a wooden staff behind him.

"Stupid sorceress!" He managed to nudge it and banging my head against the wall and it was black.

I woke up to the feeling of stiffness.  I was tied on a train rail.

Kes Dameron.

"Let me go Dameron. Let me go. All of this wont do much to you." I yelled.

He appeared somewhere "Your highness, I apologize for all of this." He said, sarcastically.

"Where am I!?" I spat at him.

"Kamino. Where no one will ever find you." He pulled out a dagger and traced my face with it.

"Its a pity cutting this beautiful skin." He said.

I was crying. I was worried."Please...I'll give you anything! What do you need!? What do you want!? Just let me go!"

"The throne. And I am finally king." He said.

"Youre mad. My mother and father are still alive. Killing me wont be beneficial." I replied, faking my bravery.

"Your mother has already been taken care of, and so is your father." My eyes widened and with rage.

"I will kill you!" I yelled.

"Not if I did first." He paced and positioned the dagger near my throat.

I closed my eyes.It was getting near. The end. It was near.

"Ugh!" i felt Kes collapse beside me. I opened my eyes and there were blood. The man in black hood stabbed him. I watched in horror as he walked towards me.

"Poe?!" A tear ran down my cheek as he cuts the ropes that scarred my body.

"Cloud..." he hugged me tightly and kissed my temple.