stitch 23: where do i go from here?

last three chapters!!

Cloud's POV

"Do you, really?" He said, with a smile flashing on his face. He wore gray pants and a black shirt with a bag hanging from his shoulder. "Hello, Cloud."

I glared at him, the man who gave me nightmares at night. To see the man who is the only sole reason why we're hiding here.

"How did you find me?" I asked, putting Ani behind me amd grabbing a dagger.

"Mommy?"Ani whimpered.

"Go to your room, Anais." I ordered.

"But mommy..."

"I said go to your room!" She quickly ran to her room and locked it.

"Why are you here, you beast?" I muttered.

"The call of the light..." He whispered, walking towards me. "I changed now Cloud. I'm very sorry I hurt everyone. I'm just too foolish. You were right. The Supreme leader was just using me for my powers. I was just his toy. After finding out the truth, I was about to escape, but they beaten me up, they treated me like an animal. They told me that if I don't come to my senses they would kill me.But I escaped and made my way to the resistance base. But you weren't there."

"Why the hell I would be there." I replied, my voice stoic. "Go away, Kylo Ren"

"I'm very sorry...I'm so sorry for hurting you... I love you so much and I'm so sorry i didn't realize I'm hurting you." His face shining because of the tesrs running down his face.

"Yeah hell you did!" I pushed him away from me. "Don't you take another step near me or I'll kill you with my bare hands."

"I love you..." Was all he said.

"Bullcrap." I replied.

"Please..." He begged.

"Answer me, who are you?" I asked. "Kylo ren or Ben?"

"Cloud...please..." He begged, on his knees. "It's me..."

"I said, who are you!?" I yelled.

"It's Ben..." He said, his voice soft and serene. "You were the great pull, said grandpa."

"Are you...really Ben?" I asked softly

"Cloud...please...believe me. I love you and only you. Hearing that we had a child brings happiness to me. And it would make me eternally happy to meet Anais" he cried.

The door creaked open, Anais peeking on one eye. "Just Anais alright."

"Who are you, sir?" Ani muttered, looking at me. "Why is my mother mad at you? Are you a good person?"

"I'm Ben Solo, child." He said, his mouth forms a smile. "I am not a good person but I plan to be one and your mother is mad at me because I'm foolish. But i am sorry."

"Are you Kylo Ren?" She said, taking a step back.

"Yes, I was Kylo Ren." He smiled. "don't be scared of me little one..." He said as Ani walked to him.

"Are you my daddy?" Anais once again asked.

He nodded and enveloped Anais in his big and wide arms "Yes, doll. I am. And I am very sorry to leave you and your mother. I love you both so much."