stitch 14: Who are you?

Cloud's POV

I was dipping in the tub. Still shocked of what happened. He yelled at me.
He never yells at me. But he did today.
Maybe I ticked him off.

"Cloud...?" He knocked to the bathroom door, "Hey, baby, I'm sorry. I really am..."

He opened the door and touched my hand.
"Cloud...p-please...dont hate me."

"I wont and I am sorry too, Ben." I replied and he stopped.

I recalled last night, it was my first time.
There were no words involved right there. I just thought it was going to be just us, making out.
But hell we had sex.
No, correction- it was called making love

My thighs ached. And my between also.
But most of all, it was full of passion.

It was a night to remember.

After I washed up, I wore my white dress and went outside to see Ben in the dining area and I was surprised that he cooked.

"I deeply apologize your highness for yelling at you. Here is my token." He said, smiling

"I am no longer a princess but okay..." i smiled and sat down.

"Eat." He said, more like an order.

I nodded and tried to brush that thought away from my head. I knew something is off. I just dont know what it is.

"What's off?" He said, narrowing his eyes.

"That youre being so strangely sweet..." I said, changing my perspective in that thought.

I totally forgot that he can read minds.

I took a sip of the orange juice he made. And took meat strips in my mouth. I forked one and fed it to him.

We exchanged laughs and stories. Like we used to.

We went fishing at the lake, planting bunch of flowers and just cuddling like the usual.

I had this feeling that Ben is going to leave soon, I also sense that something is troubling him, like conflicts.

"Can you help me carry these?" He motioned to a few bags of apples.

I stopped sewing and ran to him and grabbed those bags.

"Why did you pick so much?" I said. "There were almost no fruit left there." I put down the bags and pinched Ben's cheek

"It should last until winter. Were gonna go hybernation" he chuckled.

"What are we? Bears?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm papa bear, youre mama bear" He smiled and touched my tummy "and soon, this is baby bear."

I smiled to the thought that were a family. I kissed his cheek.
Yeah, it seems like were a married couple here, A house of our own, finding resources and just living.

But hiding.

"No one will find us here, right?" Ben said.

"Castell is an abandoned planet. It doesnt show on the archives or in maps." I replied, grabbing an apple and slicing it with my dagger.

"You have a dagger?" Ben said. "Its way too dangerous."

"I even have an axe Ben stop exaggerating." I chuckled and offered him apples.

I took a bite of mine and felt like I was sick, so I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

My head was on fire. I was dizzy.

"That is why, you shouldnt eat too much apples." Ben said, lifting me up and wiping mouth.

"Its not the apples, Ben." I said.

He reached me a glass of water and touched my face.

"You know what, I dont have any night terrors anymore." He said, lifting the mood up. "The man speaking to me doesnt give me night terrors anymore"

"Well, I do." I chuckled. "What do you mean speaking to you? What does he say?"

"He told me, everything I needed to know." He said. "Cloud, I am planning on doing something. A revolution against the republic." Ben said, his eyes eager and different

"You?" I said. "That is impossible Ben. Even with me, the former princess, we cannot stop them. Even with our ways of the force."

"I am doing this because I love you! Because I dont want our lives to be like this, to be kept hidden. I want our child to grow up seeing different systems, different areas of the galaxy, even outside the outer rim" he explained.

"Just like what your Dad did to you when you were young while he smuggle things?" I said.

"Yes...just like that. But seriously, I am going to put an end to this." He said.

"Then if youre going to overthrow the republic, what how will you govern these survivors, these people?" I said, my voice getting louder. Were on an argument again.

"Dictatorship." He said.

"That is what the republic think of us, Skywalkers, Solos, Nabberies and Tekkas who belongs to a monarch government to lead system leaders. To lead other systems who had this government called the republic. They think it was wrong, and they are afraid of what might happen! Because not only were royalties, its because were Jedi. And it is a big threat for them. They think it was history repeating it self, the new jedi order was built, and they are afraid that the same might happen. Another Sith Lord will rise. And again, there's war." I sighed. "Please, please...do not let it happen again, Ben"

"I am joining the dark side."

My eyes widened to that sentence that Ben spoke with his own pure mouth.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"I am joining supreme leader snoke, he is not a sith lord. I promise you, he's beem with me ever since I started training with your father. He promised me, Cloud....he promised me, that there will be no more escaping, no more sneaking, no more running away. No more wars! And no more republic"

"Youre a Jedi, Ben...you cant do that" I told him.

"I might as well be a grey Jedi." He said, holding my hand.

I heard about grey jedi, they are both dark and light side force users. Theyre neutral.

"Ben, remember what my father taught you, there is no coming back when youre already there." I reminded him.

"Are you with me or not?" He asked me.

Too much thoughts contemplating inside my mind.

"Answer me, Cloud."

"Yes."