stitch 8: Inconvenient truth

I wrapped my arms around Ben's torso and buried my face on his back.

"Hey there sweetheart." He said and faced me.

"What are you doing here all alone?" I asked.

"I just felt something...or someone was going to return" He replied. "Its nothing."

"Whatever it is, you can tell me okay? After my class meet me at the tree, in front of the lake." I said and planted a chaste kiss on his lips.

"I love you Ben." I said.

"I love you too Cloud." He replied and kissed my temple.
We were both so absorbed and didnt want to let go of each other.

"B-ben? C-cloud?"

We pulled away from each other, to the sight of my father holding a dry branch of a tree. That I asked him to bring home.

"D-dad..." my eyes widened and my heart pounding.

"M-master Luke...I..we...uhh-Cloud and I-" Ben tried to explain.

Dad's face was furious. The branch that he held was broken into pieces.

"I've seen enough. Cloud. Follow me!" He said and stormed off.

I looked at Ben who seemed scared too and mouthed me that its alright.

Dad pulled my hand furiously inside and into my room.

"What were you thinking! Are you crazy!" Dad yelled.

"I love him dad! He is the only one left who believes in me..." I said.

"I am here, your brother, your mother. The whole kingdom. We believe in you.Are you aware of the consequences of your actions?" He said. His eyes blazing with anger.

"Yes. And I am not alone." I said. "Ben is with me."

"Stop this madness this instant. I dont want you around Ben anymore. Break up with him. You can get expelled from the Jedi order." He said. Touching my face.

"No! I wont!I love him! And you cant make me!" I yelled

my father just clenches his jaw and said. "My dear Cloud...you are still young... you still do not know alot of things about love and you can still find others to love you. Break up with him and you'll get over him quickly. Ben is foolish and he still cant control his powers fully. Just please stop this you'll just get hurt."

I was taken aback and sighed. "I am ready to get hurt. I am even ready to die just to be with Ben. Ben loves me too Dad. We love each other. We need each other."

"From now on, you are dismissed from trainings and council meetings. You are to stay in your room only. You are grounded. Until you wake up from this fantasy that you created." He stormed off and locked the door.