Stitch 17: Towards you

Hi lovelies! I am just going to make this short because it's a school night and I really need to make a good impression on my professor this period because I am failing Calculus.
So wish me luck

~NK ♡♡

"Mommy. Please... please be careful."

It was Ani's voice.

"I'm fine, my child. I'm fine."

I answered back.

"No...you wont be. Youre with him."

I opened my eyes to the sound of metal clanging.
I dreamt about Anais. I know I shouldnt be thinking of her right now because of what might Ben do to her. He might find her.

"Dopheld Mitaka needs you on his table." The stormtrooper said as he opened the cage. "Come out now."

"What table? What are you going to do to me? The resistance would not stand for this!" I yelled.

"Please, rebel pilot. Dont make this hard for us, its our first day..." The stormtrooper pleaded, "I'm not gonna hurt you. Just wear these metal binders."

He binded my wrists back ward and he called on to his friend and escorted me to the interrogation room. He clipped both my hands and feet as a young man walked up to me.

"Dopheld Mitaka, its a pleasure to meet you, commander general." He said, a playful smirk in the corners of his mouth.

"Well, its not so nice to meet you too." I replied, keeping my sass on.

"The map to Skywalker please. Give it to me." He said, furiously.

"Why would I? Am I your slave?" I replied.

"Because the First Order said so." He said, proudly.

"DOWN WITH THE FIRST ORDER! LONG LIVE THE NEW REPUBLIC!" I yelled.

Whenever Mitaka would ask me, I would just yell the same thing.
Sometimes it was General Hux, that ginger young man would ask me things. But I would just yell the same thing.

It was never him. Never Kylo Ren. Never Ben.

"Map to Skywalker. Or starve." Hux said.

"Bring me Kylo Ren." I said.

"No. Kylo Ren doesnt want to waste time talking to a rebel scum." Hux said. "Starve."

I kept myself strong. Sometimes, I would talk telepathically to Anais, to assure her that I am alright.
Just by hearing her sweet voice makes me calm and put all my fears away.

"Here is your food, rebel scum." The stormtrooper said, putting down a plate of food and a glass of water. "I am not...allowed you know to give this to you but someone ordered to give it to you."

"How can I eat with these restraints?" I complained. "You can feed me though."

"No. I am not-i mean... i am not ordered...ugh..." the stormtrooper stuttered as he gave up and undid my restraints.

I quickly knocked him unconscious and hid him then took his blaster and ran as fast as my feet could take me.

I was in Starkiller base. It was full of snow around. It was cold. It was freezing. I was making my way to the docking bay where they keep their TIE fighters.

I looked around, there was no stormtroopers around. It was my chance to sneak in. I carefully tiptoed my way to the TIE fighters. I saw a glimpse of a huge command shuttle departing so I hid quickly.

My back hit something hard, something warm, something human.

"You..."

A distorted voice said behind me.

It was him.

It was Kylo Ren.