stitch 11: The Great Tragedy

He looks different now. His curly hair was messy and its like he's been so depressed.

"Poe...I am so scared..." I finally cried out.

"Oh Cloud...I'm just glad youre alive..." He took me to his x-wing and kissed my temple again.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked.

I shook my head. "You killed your father, Poe."

"I knew they were planning this." He sighed. "I did what I have to do."

"What do you mean planning? Who else? Why?" I asked, furious.

"Everyone in the political senate and everyone in line for the throne, except you of course. They plan to overthrow the royal family and the Jedi order. They are scared of what would happen because the Jedi order was built again, and the people behind are the royal family. Also leading two systems and when you checked out Tatooine, They think you abuse your powers too much and when they found out you're adopted, they will do everything to terminate you before the coronation." He said.

"We should go to Yandar, then back to Naboo." I ordered him.

"Cloud, there's no more Yandar and there's no more Naboo. Its all wiped out." Poe said. "Men slaughtering women and children, they are starting a revolution, Cloud"

"My mother, my father, Ben...they're gone..." I closed my eyes.

I shouldnt be crying... I must fight. My mother left me in charge of the kingdom, I am a princess. I must protect my kingdom and my people. But it was all gone.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked Poe.

"Ileenium system. Its a remote planet, its just like Naboo but more of wet forests and savannahs.''

We flew to Ileenium, There are survivors, alot of them really.
I got off his x-wing and ran inside to see more survivors.
I am happy to see all of them alive and safe. Its shedding me hope, that my family was alive somewhere.

"Cloud...'' I saw my aunt Leia walk to me.

"Aunt Leia..." I gave her a long hug. "Is mom here? Or dad? Or Ben?"

Aunt Leia shook her head. "They blew Yandar up. They just attacked Naboo. I havent contacted Luke yet, but I know that Ben is with him. I am sorry for your loss sweetheart."

I cried in pain. Poe comforted me.

I just wish I told her I love her too. I shouldve told her that I need her.

We are kept hidden from the republic, since Ileenium is near outside the outer rim.

I am no longer a princess now. I am no longer a royalty. I am no longer in line for the throne. Because there's no more kingdom.

"Hey, C..."

I turned around and its Poe.

"You have to lead these people Cloud. You have to.''

"Me?" I sighed. "I told you I cant be as wise as my mother"

"What did I told you Cloud? You choose your own path. For the better. And now, these people needs you. They need you to be their leader. They look up to you." Poe said.

"I just...I'll try I guess..." I said.

"Dont try. Do it." He said, kissing my temple and grabbig his helmet.

"You off somewhere? Youre leaving?" I asked him.

"Yeah...supply run." He said.

"I'm coming with you. Wait here." I ran to the ammo bay and grabbed some perfectly good blasters and ran to Poe's x-wing.

"So where to?" I asked.

"Ferro system. Its very populated but Its one of the unknown regions in the galaxy it includes Ileenium of course." He said as I strapped the seatbelt in.

"All set."

We flew to that system named Ferro. The creatures there were mainly humans. We passed by them and they seem to recognize us.

"Poe, I think they know us." I whispered.

He held my hand tightly and a big green creature with long nose blocked us.

"Identification, please." It said.

"Fathiah Tekka and Lor San Tekka." I said, staying out fake names but actually theyre my aunt's and uncle's "Were siblings, we are just here to pick up supplies. For our family." I said trembling.

I think I said too much.

"You are off to where?" It said, unamused.

"Market." Poe said.

"Carry on." It said.

"That was close...Wait for me here." Poe sighed and bought supplies.

I stayed with the x-wing while Poe was running errands.

When we returned, there were more survivors lined up outside the evacuation center. Some glaring at me, some looking at me with sympathy.

"Aunt Leia, are they from Naboo?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

I soon realized that these people need me more than ever.
But somehow my emotions got in the way
But i pledge that I'm going to set this right