stitch 9: cold summer nights

Ben and cloud sneak bc they are forbidden to meet and Ben disappeared next morning

"Princess Cloud, your father asks for your presence at the royal banquet." 3PO said thru the door.

"I'm not hungry." I yelled turning to the other side of the bed.

Its been three days, since my father locked me up in my room. I heard they did the same to Ben. I was furious. He didn't do anything wrong.

I was worried, I am thinking he's having night terrors again. And I am not around to tell him it was only a dream, to tell him that I was there or to tell him I love him and I wont ever leave him.

I heard some rustling on the window so I turned around. I stood up and closed the window and to my surprise, a hand covered my mouth and I jumped out of him.

"Cloud! Its me!" He removed his hoodie and smiled.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Ben...I missed you."

"I cant hold on any longer...I sneaked in here.I missed you so much." He buried his face in my temple. "Are you aware that there are guards outside your room? I cannot go inside so I used the window."

I touched his face. "What did my father did to you? What did he told you?"

"Our training has become so intense. He told me that if I wont break up with you, I would get banished for good even if my mother protests." He sighed. "Training starts tomorrow though."

"How are you holding up baby?" He touched my face. "Youre pale... youre not eating, havent you?"

I shook my head. "No...I dont want to."

He pulled out an apple from his hoodie and reached me. "Good thing I brought this."

"Thanks Ben." I replied and taking a bite.

We sat on the edge of the window, looking at the sky and their infinite stars.
It'll be over soon. Its going to be alright soon.
But I still cant help but worry about things.

"Youre upset...again..." He said.

"Looking into my thoughts again?" I smiled. "If you knew how I felt right now, what difference would that make?"

"I'll make you felt calm. I'll make you feel at peace." He said, leaning in and meeting my lips halfway.

He lifted me up to my bed and paused for awhile.

"I love you Cloud Skywalker. I wont ever leave you"

And that morning, I was alone

Cliffhangerr OH GOD I DOUBT NOBODY HAD THIS ON THEIR LIBRARIES BC ITS AWFUL