the final show.

I was in-front of my mirror, doing final touches. when was interrupted by a knock.

My dad peeped in and smiled, a warm heart calming smile.

"Hey doll, I see you all got pretty and dressy, AWW MY BABY HAS GROWN" He said with teary eyes, I was just standing there and watching as my dad got all lovey dovey about me and transformed into male Maggi, touching my hair and saying you look so pretty and I bet those bullies will regret what they did to you and I was overwhelmed?

GOD! Why I always have so confuse feelings? I am such a confuse person.

"Now come on down stairs when you are ready, and honey Maggi called she will be here - "

Honk Honk!

"Now" My dad said while rolling his eyes in obviousness, shutting my door and leaving me in my room, I looked again in the mirror and admired this red dress, It hugged my figure and was made with Lacey materials. It stopped two inches above my knees and had spaghetti straps. I matched it with red heals. I looked sophisticated with an roaring edge, but at the same time classy because it was not blood red, or totally glossy and glittery, it added a soft matte feel to it, and was comfortable.

OKAY, OKAY, ITS FINE KAT. YOU ARE FINE. JUST BREATH, OKAY! IN AND OUT, IN -

" You just going to stand all day there like a breathing robot or what?" Maggi says, peeping from the door.

I know she is mean and all but you can just see the excitement and happiness in her eyes.

" Yeah coming" I say while smiling warmly and slipped my cell in my dress's pocket and went out side the house hugging and kissing my girly Dad.

Yeah I said GIRLY. I am not the ideal daughter, what can i say.

"You ready to see some jaws dropping and eyes popping piggies." She said trying to lighten my mood up.

"Let just get this over with" I was not ready to talk at the moment.

The whole ride I was trying to keep my nerves inside and stay calm, please emphasize 'trying' .

When the school came in view, I am actually really confident, God knows how but I was. and that all that matter at the moment.

With the last hope I entered the hall of our school where the party was in full swing. people grind-ding, drinking, sleeping or passed out, laughing, girls giggling, jocks eye raping me, DJ pla- back up eye raping me. OH GOD, OH GOD. WHY ARE THEY LOOKING AT ME, OGLING WILL BE A PERFECT WORD ACTUALLY.

Well here goes nothing. with that last thought I continued my way in.

I hope this all ends well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know its short. sorry will update soon, keep on reading and please vote, comment all stuff.

follow me if you think i am Worth it and give me advice and let me knoe where i lack. :)

love

aliza :)