OH! my innocent boy!

He bit on my bottom lip and moved his hands up and down my back. Goosebumps erupted on my skin and I shivered. I moaned softly and that gave him a chance to slip his hot tongue inside my mouth.

He tasted life coffee and mint and it became my favorite flavor. We both moaned and he cupped my ass and gently squeezed it. He moved our bodies closer, if that was even possible, and my core came in contact with his excitement. Even under layers of clothes he felt huge and I marveled at his size.

He trailed his hands on my sides, gripped them and flipped me over the couch in a way that I was under him with my legs on either of his sides, without breaking our kiss.

I moved my hands in front of his chest and trailed them south. I stopped at his belt and teased him a bit. He growled and cupped my breasts. It was a perfect fit. He lowered his body and explored my mouth with his tongue. Our tongues danced for a bit and we were thrown into a battle, which ofcourse he won and growled, sending waves and waves of pleasure directly to my core.

I tried to flip us over so I was on top of him but instead we fell on the floor with ‘oomph’. But we continued to kiss. I was now on top of him and the impact caused me to rock my hips lightly. He gripped my hips and rocked a slight bit faster. I sat straight, breaking thekiss, which bought more pressed out bodies closer.

I moaned and moaned throughout it and he grunted and groaned in response.

“AAARRRRRRNNNN” a cry broke through the apartment which caused us to break apart. It was like some kind of hypnosis was broken and we realized what had happened.

He sat up, with our chest still touching, and we both were breathing heavily. I looked into his grey eyes that were a bit dark and he looked into my blue ones.

I moved up slowly to give my body some time to adjust; my mind was still a blur. I got up on my feet and he followed. Still breathing heavily, I adjusted my clothes and stood still. I looked down and turned around. My back was facing him.

I really couldn’t muster the courage to meet his eyes this time. I was mortified because of the way I reacted. I was perfectly sober now and I couldn’t fathom what might be the situation when I was drunk. I must be throwing myself at his feet like other girls.

I walked into Alex’s room, to stop myself by glancing back and see the appalling expression on his face. I know he will be disgusted, hell I was. But not because of him just because of me. I am mom now; I shouldn’t go out and throw myself on everything with stick between their legs. I wanted to cry at that moment.

How could I?

I walked up to his crib, in which he was wailing with a red angry face. I picked his up and shushed him and rocked him. I then allowed my tears to escape from my eyes. I put Alex on my chest, with on hand on his back and arm around his body. He instantly calmed down and went back to sleep.

I will admit, with just me and Alex. I do feel lonely. I know I have other people to look after me, but still I need someone, to hold me, to wipe my tears away.

I never knew this loneliness will come to the point where it could be described as depression, I never knew.

I need someone to take care of me, not like a father but a lover maybe. I want to be admired and love, just for once at least.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just walked out of star bucks with my usual latte and muffin. I was really enjoying it after work. Alex was at his babysitting house, which is Lauren by the way. I know she is the best babysitter I could ever get. She has been staying with dad for the weekend, because it’s her holiday after Christmas. Alex loves her company and I seriously love her too.