Passion

Kissing him has never felt so amazing as it did now, how perfectly his lips molded with mine was like a missing treasure, how perfectly his hand fitted mine were still a mystery and how his body felt against mine was like a map and that our hands were hell bent to memorize.

Each peck was breath taking; each touch was magical and ignited a never dying fire inside me.

I moved forward, in order to get close to my drug, and cupped his face in my hands and pressed my body to his.

His warmth traveled deep into my bones and I felt too hot but my body also moved towards it, begging to burn in his warmth.

His scent travelled through my nose and pierced every nerve with so much power that every part of me sizzled.

I have never felt like this before, taken I had sex with him before but this, this felt more alive more passionate and somehow the lust was minimal to none.

I moved my leg over his lap, straddling him and deepened the kiss by sucking on his lip.

He groaned and gripped my hips and moved his mouth against mine with so much hunger that left me only to moan and for him to thrust his tongue inside my mouth.

We both moaned and the sound of his moan was like music to my ears, a sweet addictive song that you want to never stop.

He explored my mouth like he has never done before and sucked on my tongue and flicked my tongue; he rolled his tongue over mine and bit it softly.

I gasped and closed my eyes tighter, while rubbing his neck with the tip of my fingers and thumbs.

He pulled back and pressed his forehead to mine, his hands trailed from my hips to my lower back and he played with the hem of my shirt.

We both were breathing heavily and his breath washed over my face, spreading warmth and desire all over me that clouded my already hazy brain.

I pecked his lips repeatedly as the tingling sensation felt like the sparks you see when you rub two rocks together.

With each peck my hands travelled lower and lower, exploring his body while feeling the muscle flex and relax as he breathed. My hands rubbed his packs and I heard him groan.

He pulled my shirt in off tug and I heard a faint ‘rip’ and I was left in my cotton orange bra, I know not exactly sexy but I cannot do anything about it, now can it?

“You tore my favorite shirt.” I said breathless and pouted.

He bit my lower lip and teased it by pulling on it. I gasped and he pulled away.

“Doesn’t matter.” He said shrugging and picked me up from his lap and stood up.

I squealed and wrapped my legs around his waist and took his lips in a much needed kiss.

I kissed him until my lungs begged me suck in some oxygen. I overly enjoyed the burning sensation of my lungs and my grips on his waist tightened, he groaned and his firmly pressed my core on his hardness by gripping my hips.

“Oh! god.” I moaned and took deep breaths.

I almost unloaded myself there and my body begged me to lose control.

He walked all the way from the living room to his room, while I kissed and explored his face and neck. My fingers were roaming all over his as if memorizing each part of it and pasting a carbon copy in my mind.

He pushed me against the warm soft bed and hover over me, he pecked with the same passion and need that I required.

I tugged his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor, I breathed a deep breath and my hands moved from his broad hairless chest towards his delicious six packs and to his V. his breath hitched and our eyes were glued to each others. His eyes burned into mine and I was drawn into those beautiful grey orbs.