Xavier

Xavier’s profile.

I watched as she took off like a released bird with Alex on her cute little butt. I have to say she was really beautiful and her figure was more prominent in those yoga pants and the sweater did not allow enough coverage to cover her more round and ripe breast.

“Damn she has a child. Shrimp has a child.” Cameron had the same expression which I had when I saw Alex.

Alex was indeed the most chuddy and cute child I had ever seen. I know I sound like a pussy saying that but it was true. I just wanted to pinch her chubby cheeks. You know the feeling you some time get when you just want to hug a baby tightly and nuzzle his neck and watch him giggle. Yeah! I was getting those feeling.

Fuck I sound like a girl. I thought annoyed.

“Yeah she has.” I said and was feeling a little possessive about Alex and even her.

Damn what was happening to me? I know she was sex on legs and I was always affected by her presence but shit, motherhood looks good on her and it was not helping my cause because my pants felt a little tight. I just wanted to grab her and fuck her brains out.

“And was she right Man! I mean the little guy did looked like a little you and you said you knocked her up too. Did your rubber broke or what?” Cameron asked all of a sudden. Now that I remember it I really don’t remember using a condom. Maybe it’s a coincidence that the baby looked like me, I mean there’s no way I could be a dad, now could it?

I really wasn’t thinking clearly when I voiced my confusion in front of Kat but can you blame me. Alex has grey eyes with flecks of blue, black midnight hair and same face cut. He was my miniature of me. Could he be my son? If he is, what am I suppose to do?

I mean don’t get me wrong. I cannot leave my child alone and I am not a monster to take him away from his mother too and the fact that I didn’t believe Kat when she came with happy news of being pregnant, I humiliated her. I was even aware of the people around us and most were eavesdropping, how did she deal with all that?

“No mate, that couldn’t true. If my trusted condoms started to break, there would be a massive line of girl with bulging bellies, don’t you think?” I said in a cool and collected tone and moved out of the store.

Time to explore Kat’s life again! I thought smugly and hopped in my Mercedes and drove away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Katherine’s profile.

I was standing in front of Maggie’s apartment, in which she and Ashwin lived. It was a good two bedroom apartment. Maggie has herself decorated it with a Victorian and modern mixture.

Her kitchen was fully made of stainless steel with I adored and envied. Her room’s floor was covered with Egyptian rugs and Indian style king size bed. Magnificent Arabian style curtains and dresser and cupboards were in separate small room. Her bathroom was fully automatic with electric showers and all that jazz.

Yeah she went over the board to decorate it.

I was wearing a dress that stopped at my mid thigh with sleeves that stopped at y elbows, with a deep V neck line that showed little part of my top breast. It was a black dress with different flower design carved on it. The top part was made of soft chiffon but the rest was cotton. It hugged all my curves in all the right places and brought out the ones which I didn’t even have, I swear. I wore a legging underneath it because it was cold and black wooly coat.

Okay! I was dressed a bit fancy because I just came from a business party and I didn’t have time to change because of Alex’s cranky behavior. He was teething that’s why he was all the time annoyed and grumpy.