surprise

Okay this is the most awkward moment in my life. I am being sandwiched between two hulks, Maggie has this biggest smile that might spilt her face and she squeaks from time to time which may I add is annoying to my ears.

“Okay! Mages spill and put me out of my misery.” I asked her for I don’t know time and shakes her head and squeaked. I huffed annoyed and stomped my foot.

Okay it was a childish act but can u blame me. It’s all she did from the start of the dinner till the end of the meal. I even cornered her and asked her what all the jazz was? And she just flipped me off. Right now she is just doing all the things that will to me putting Alex’s dirty diaper in her favorite handbag.

I know super gross but I am indeed tempted to do it.

After few more minutes of cursing and me almost kissing her feet she finally opened her pie hole. I know not the best explanation of mouth but I am frustrated.

“We are getting married.” She screamed happily and started jumping. I was about to stand up and slap the fucking life out of her because she has mentioned it about infinite times on the cell phone,  when Ashwin decided to save her from my wrath.

“And our wedding is taking place in India.” He said and chuckled at my expression.

So I might have a little obsession with Middle East. I jumped from the sofa and launched towards the couple. And shouted and screamed.

At this point I am sure I looked like monkey hopping on banana tree. I looked at Alex who was sitting on the floor with big eyes and fist in his mouth. I reached for him and brought his body in air his face inclines away from me and his feet dangling in the air.

“Did you hear that baby? We are going to India and we are even going to witness and Indian wedding. Oh my goodness.” I exclaimed and spinned Alex him the air, he giggled and replied me in his own language. I suddenly stopped and looked at Maggie who had an amused expression on her face. “I am invited aren’t I?” I asked her with a frown on my face.

“Ofcourse silly!” she said in a manner that said ‘are you stupid’. I beamed at her and bounced Alex on my hip settled him there.

“That’s so cool man! Indian sex. What they call it Kamasutra?”  That was Cameron’s response. I gasped and looked at Alex. I glared at Cameron.

“Alex can listen you know? “ I glared at him and he just shrugged. He had this dreamy look and he licked his lips. I scrunched my nose in disgust. Xavier hit him over his head. I was a little surprised by it but covered it up quick.

“She is right. We have a baby in the house.” He looked towards Alex and smiled softly.

I really am having trouble with him around now. There was tightness in my chest and I looked at Alex who was sucking on his pacifier, which I replaced because he was sucking his fingers and I was afraid he will swallow them. I know that’s impossible, but hey! I am a mother.

“I think he is hungry again, I just hope he sleeps now and don’t make any noise.” I glared at the boys and they nodded their head.

“Yeah I don’t was shrimp mad again, although it was hot.” He winked at me and I gave him a disgusted look.

“You are helpless” I said and shook my head and looked at Xavier he had fists clenched and looked constipated?

No stupid he is angry. My subconscious corrected me.

I shrugged it off and looked at Maggie who was all giving flirty looks to Ashwin and biting her lips seductively.

I was ready to gag.