healed

I knocked on the door and waited patiently for the door to open. I tapped my feat repeatedly and folded my arms.

I was a wreck to be honest and I needed instant healing that only Xavier could give. I really don’t know why he was my first option but I did not have anything to think over it. I just came back from the house of the woman that was my birth mother and I felt so vulnerable and a destroyed.

My hair were stuck to my head because it rained and I decided to ditch my car and walked all the way to Xavier’s apartment building, which was not a wise decision to be honest, because I had to walk, no drag my ass, for a whole hour.

I really don’t understand why she did this to me, how could a woman leave her own child for a man, I know love make people reckless but leaving your own child and ignoring her for almost two decades, its just unbelievable.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by a sudden tapping on my head. My head snapped to the culprit and I was met with intense grey eyes that seemed to absorb my every emotion like a sponge.

“You are wet.” He said with amusement and my cheeks reddened with embarrassment.

I glared at him and took a deep breath and pushed passed him inside.

“Sure! Come in” he said in a cheered voice and I rolled my eyes at him.

“What got your panties in a twist?” I said annoyed. i had a lot in my plate at the moment and I was not in the mood for his mocking.

“Whoa, are you okay?” He said after analyzing me for a moment and two.

Who could blame him, if a girl showed up on his door step, drenched like a cat and minutes away to break down her damn, ofcourse it would be unsettling.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and rubbed my hand on my face. I looked at him and saw his worried expression that melted me.

“I am fine.” I mumbled and took steps towards him.

“okay.” He said not believing him and creased my cheek.

These kinds of actions make me melt and make my heart to flutter. I really want him to reciprocate my feeling. I have fallen hard for him and I cannot conjure up my thoughts to leave him and I know we have to talk about our…. Situation.

I looked at him and attacked his lips in a hot and tender kiss. I creased his lower lip with my lips and nibbled on it. He moaned that awoke dragons in my belly and I pressed my body against his to seek warmth.

His hands were on my sides of my waist and he rubbed soothing circles that spread warmth and my skin tingled.

I tugged my shirt over my head which broke our kiss and he took the chance to roam his hands on my belly and then he trailed his hands on my back towards my bras claps.

Each touch caused shiver down my spine and my knees to wobble because the sensation that travelled through my body.

I was on fire.

His lips were on mine and his tongue inside my mouth creasing, flickering my tongue that caused my womb to constrict painfully.

“bedroom.” I mumbled against his lips, it caused vibration that left us both to moan simultaneously.

He picked me up and I rapped my legs around his slim waist and my bare chest to come in contact with his bare chest.

His erection dug into my core that was bulged from arousal, in his briefs. I was so thankful he sleeps in briefs that left only on material for me to remove and ravish my thirst.