bumped out.

I never guessed pretending to be a happy couple means sharing a bed too. I was standing in a room that had things I was afraid to touch. Copper colored Carpeted floor, brown bed set and furniture. There was not even a freaking couch in the room. Just leather single sofas placed opposite to each other with a coffee table in the middle.

All in all it was pretty cozy but not if you have to share a bed with a devil.

“Stop fussing about it.” Maggie said from the door. She was standing arms crossed with an annoyed expression. She was still in her travelling clothes.

I know how she is when she is annoyed, like a crazed elephant. If you haven’t seen one than you have a good luck otherwise you will be afraid to be near an elephant. And don’t tell her I called her an elephant she will eat me alive, and I want to love to live a little longer.

“How can I not? I am sleeping with him. Maggie use your left over brains please.” I crossed my arms over my chest and pleaded.

I really didn’t want to be in the same room as Xavier, last time we were together alone in a room a baby was created, yeah the alcohol can’t be ignored but you get the drift. I still am uncomfortable with having guy in the same bed I am sleeping especially him.

I cannot ignore the fact he is deliciously hot. I act like a hormone crazed chicken all the time I am around him and it’s even worse because he responses like one too.

“Please do it for me. Ashwin’s dad already hates me. I cannot even imagine how he would have dealt with us if he knew how you conceived Alex, please no offense I am just stating the obvious from what I have learned from his dad’s behavior.” She rubbed her hands on her face tiredly. I sighed.

I know how unfair I am being to her. All she ever did was support and help me, even when she didn’t know anything about Alex’s dad. I can never thank her enough for that.

Remembering of his dad still gave me cold chills and I hate that she got this part hard. Before marriage time should be her relaxing time, where she is showed with massages and comfort not being stressed out what her future husband’s father think of her and so.

I walk over to her to her and hug her. I squeeze her enough for her to lose her stress and fall for the comfort I am providing. She relaxes and sighs, burring her face in the curve of my neck and holding me like; if I will let her go she will break into million pieces.

“And you know I am even staying a different room because it’s not appropriate for brides to stay in her becoming husband’s room according to them. I miss his comfort.” She holds me tighter. I hug her and rub her back soothingly.

“Don’t worry he will sneak in the dark to see his Juliet.” I say jokingly to lighten up the mood and I succeed when I hear her giggles.

“You are right.” She pulls back and I can see she feels light and more at home. She looks around and sighs bringing me to her side so we both are facing the room.

“It’s a pretty room, isn’t it?” she comments. I nod in agreement.

“There you are Maggie.” A very familiar voice says from behind and Maggie is stolen from me and taken into the strong arms of her soon to be husband.

“See Romeo didn’t even wait for the dark night to meet her Juliet.” I jokingly comment as I see Maggie crushed in Ashwin’s arm and seeking comfort she needs.

Xavier raised an eye brow at me I just shrug and mouth ‘inside joke’.

He mouth ‘inside’ back and I raised my eye brow confused. He just smiles cheekily at me.