Problems and solutions.

“I will just put Alex to sleep and collect my bags from you Maggie, if its alright with you?” I asked her tiredly as Alex has given me a hell of a time while shopping and I can not figure the cause out.

“Yeah, sure. Good nap time Alex.” She said and kissed Alex nose. He stopped squirming and grinned at Maggie.

I rolled my eyes. Even he is nine months old he sure do love some female attention.

Boys.

I walked all the way upstairs to out room while carrying Alex on my hip. He looked around with narrowed eyes and wined. I don’t know what is up with him?

He is irritated easily today anything which might not fit his taste annoys him and I don’t speak baby language to find his taste.

I walked into an empty room and frowned.

Xavier should be here as he was not downstairs. I placed a winning Alex on my lap and lifted my shirt off to breast feed him. it seemed like it was not of any use because he still was trashing and did not like the treat I was offering.

“What is the matter baby?” I asked worried. He has never behaved like this, especially not when he is somewhere except home.

I lifted him up and he looked into my eyes with big watery grey eyes, he sniffed and cried. i put him against my chest and stood up from the bed. I rubbed him back, rocked him and started pacing in the room.

He was scaring me.

I even changed his diaper but no rash, no nothing. I changed him into a baby nappy and did not put his diaper to ease him further more.

He was winning now but still not at ease. I stood near the window and pointed in different direction to divert his attention from his uneasiness, still no use.

I was on the verge of my tears now. I was that worried. My eyes watered and soon a couple of tears leaked from my eyes.

Just when I was to about to give hope up to put my baby to ease, my front door opened.

A sweaty Xavier walked in, in his gym attire and I had to stop myself from drooling at how sexy he looked.

I let out a heavy sigh and looked at Alex who was winning and squirming. I looked at Xavier with teary eyes and my shoulder slumped to show him how defeated I felt, at the moment.

“Xavier, he is crying a lot. I tried everything feeding, changing everything but still he is crying.” I said defeated and looked at him hopeful.

He looked at me with wide eyes and rushed in my direction. He took Alex from my embrace and put him on his muscled chest.

Alex stopped winning at once and his eyes dropped and he was sleeping in few minutes after Xavier’s rocking.

I was so glad that he was here with me today otherwise?

I don’t know what might have happened.

“I guess he needed his dad.” I chuckled with still watery eyes. I placed my hand on my fore head and sent Xavier a grateful smile.

 He smiled and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes to savor the feeling.

I don’t know what these feeling, these little moment meant but I sure as hell liked it, a lot. I was too tired to think about these feelings but I know I will have to think about them soon.

He put Alex on the bed and place pillows on each of Alex’s sides. He leaned forward and kissed Alex’s forehead. He sighed and snuggled closer into the pillows. I moved forward and carefully dropped his blanket on him. I kissed his cheek and looked at Xavier who was watching me with so much admiration and the same emotion I could not pin point.