Chapter Five - The Silent

The next morning I was awoke by my maids.  I suddenly realized I had no idea who they were!  I hoped to be as close with them as America and her maids were.
       "Did we wake you up miss?"  One of them asked.  I shook my head to wave away the question and piped up.
       "What are your names?"  I smiled warmly and welcomed them to sit beside me.
       "Well I'm Kelsey."  Said the one with blonde, wavy hair.  "That's Abby."  She said gesturing to the girl with platinum, curly hair, much curlier than mine.  "And over there is Zoie."  Kelsey pointed to the smiling maid with short, brown, also curly hair.
"Well hello, Kelsey, Abby, and Zoie! I'm Ambree but you probably already know that." I said graciously and the girls all nodded their heads quickly and politely as they got up and continued cleaning my already spotless room.
"Oh, Lady Ambree?" Abby said to me. "Would you like your dress for today?" I nodded my head vigorously and they all giggled as they went to get my dress.
~*~*~*~*~*~
I walked down to the Women's Room in my new, beautiful attire. I though being a two was luxurious but that was nothing compared to this! The walls alone were a truly gorgeous feature of the palace and carpets were a whole different level of pretty.
My dress, similar to the style of yesterday's black one, was cream colored and fitted at the bodice. The skirt loosely swayed with my steps and at the waistline was a sheer line of fabric along it. There were two sections of sheer fabric in the shape of v's on the neck of the dress and they connected up to the tank-too sleeves. My shoes were the same cream color and my make-up and hair were the same as yesterday.  Simple yet beautiful.  I loved it.
As I walked into the Women's Room I glanced behind me and saw Prince Aaron heading my direction. I stopped cold and waited for him to approach me. He came up to me and took my hand. Before I could curtsy he started leading me to the garden with his and gently holding mine. He sat me down on the bench and joined me, sitting at my side.
"Do you usually drag girls to the garden?" I asked him and he laughed a soft laugh.
"No, actually. But I decided that since your family was known for its stubbornness, I would drag you here." He said jokingly and I smiled. There was a moment of silence then he took my hand again and held it intently this time. "You haven't said much yet. Are you alright Lady Ambree?" I nodded and spoke.
"Yes, what could possibly be wrong at a place like this?" I answered while asking a question at the same time.
"I guess it's just your nature to be silent. You know, the silent are always the most beautiful." He said and got up, leaving me sitting in awe on the bench. I shook my head to snap myself out of it and went back to the Women's Room still smiling giddily from my encounter with Aaron.
Caspan walked up to me, smiling she brought me to a chair next to where she was sitting before and sat me down. She grinned at me wildly like she knew something I didn't.
"What was that about, hmm?" She said, obviously talking about what had happened with the prince.
"Huh?" I said, partially ignoring her. "Oh! Well he took me to the garden and well sorta called beautiful!" I cheered.
       Caspan sequeled with me like I would've with Alexia and looked over to Haegan who was making a disgusted face at me and clearly jealous of what had happened with Aaron.
       "Ugh.  We all know that he only did that to be nice, because trust me you're no gem."  She rolled her eyes.  Caspan looked at me and giggled at what Haegan had said and I giggled with her.
       "Actually Haegan she is a gem.  Or at least she's much more of a jewel than you."  Caspan stated plainly then took my hand and walked out of the Women's Room.  "I'm not lying you know."  She said to me.  "I really think you have a chance of winning."