Chapter 3

"I'm not scared of Jason McCann. I've never even met him!" I told them and they looked at each other then back at me.

"Then come with us to talk to him" Travis dared.

*

We started to walk over to him and I looked back at the front door. I saw my three other friends there looking at me like I was crazy. I kept walking with them till we got to the other boys.

"No I want my money!" Jason yelled. He looked over at me, Travis, and Cameron. "Who's the chick?" Jason asked Travis and Cameron.

"Mackenzie" Travis answered and Jason nodded. He looked me up and down and I felt a little uncomfortable.

"Another one of your little toys huh Cameron" Jason said to Cameron. Some of them laughed. I crossed my arms.

"I'm not some 'toy' or slut" I said to him rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" Jason angrily said to me.

"I'll roll my eyes at whoever I want to" I said back with my arms still crossed. Jason laughed.

"Damn she really isn't scared of him" I heard someone say.

"Do you even know who I am?" He asked me then looked serious again.

"Yes and I don't want to" I said with confidence. I was a little scared but he didn't look to serious.

"Oh yes you do sweetheart" Jason said crossing his arms and leaning against the car. I laughed.

"You don't know me" I said back.

"I want to now" he said smirking.

"Well that's not gonna happen. I'm not one of those girls to throw them selfs at you. And I don't go for guys who mess around with every girl" I said rolling my eyes and turned around and started walking towards the house. I saw the girls looking at us shocked then ever then they started to look worried. What? All the sudden a hand was on my waist spinning me around. I bumped into the persons chest. I looked up and it was Jason. "What are-" he cut me off.

"I don't mess around with every girl" he said looking pissed. I didn't know what to say. I shoved him off of me and rolled my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes at me!" He yelled as he pointed his finger in my face.

"Don't put your hand in my face!" I yelled back. Why am I yelling at Jason McCann? I'm gonna get myself killed. Then he suddenly pushed me up again one of the cars in the drive way. I just looked up at him shocked.

"Don't yell at me" he said quietly but yet so angry. I just nodded. Then he laughed a little. "You're scared of me" I pushed him off me again but not as hard this time. He smirked and grabbed me by my waist. He leaned close to my face. "And don't ever roll your eyes at me again" he said quietly. His face was so close to mine.

"And if I do?" I asked back quietly also.

"You don't want to know" he answered.

"McCann we have to go! The police are here!" We heard someone say. Jason's eyes widened. So did mine.

"Come on!" Jason said as he grabbed my hand and we started running. We ran through the neighbors back yard and to the street next to it. We got to a black van. Then Travis and some other guy got to us. Travis got into the front seat and so did that kid. Me and Jason jumped in the back.

"Mackenzie do you wanna go back to our crib for a little?" Travis asked me.

"Yeah sure" I answered him. Jason laughed. "What?" I asked him. I looked over at him. He was smiling and shook his head. I was about to roll my eyes but I stopped myself. "Whatever" then he mumbled something. "What'd you say?" I asked him looking at him again. He looked at me and leaned back in the seat. He had a straight face on. I shook my head and looked back out the window. "Asshole" I mumbled to myself. But I guess he heard.

"Excuse me?" He asked and laughed evilly. I didn't say anything or look at him. "Look at me" I heard him say. I shook my head and just leaned back against the seat and looking out the window. Then a heard a noise I probably didn't want to hear. The sound of a pocket knife when the knife sticks out ( I hope you know what I mean. The click sound). "Look at me" he said. He sounded scary. I looked down at my leg where the pocket knife was close to my skin. I started to shake. I looked up at him and his face was close to mine. "What did you call me?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said back still staring at him. He put the pocket knife back into his pocket and stared back at me. His eyes looked darker. He looked more evil. I'll admit, I'm scared. I'm in the same car as Jason McCann who just put a fucking pocket knife to my leg. I felt the car stop and I looked away from Jason. I saw we were at the house. We all got out and walked inside. We saw the other guys from the party were already here.

"You brought back the chick!" Someone yelled laughing. I rolled my eyes. We walked into the living room and I stood next to Travis. He looked at me and laughed.

"Mackenzie that's Kade, that's Cameron but you meet him, that's Hunter who you also know, that's Johnson, and that's obviously Jason" Travis introduces me to everyone. I nodded. I felt someone's eyes burning into me. I saw Jason at the corner of my eye. Staring at me. I looked at the ground.

"So Mackenzie" I heard and I looked up. It was Johnson. "You go to the same school as Hunter, Travis, and Kade?" He asked me. I nodded. He nodded too. Then he looked at all the boys. "We have to go now. Before he leaves" what is he talking about?

"I'll drive Mackenzie home then meet-" Travis got cut off by Jason.

"No" he started. We all looked at him. "Let her come with us" Jason said smirking.

"Jason that's not a good idea" Hunter warned.

"Her getting in the car with us wasn't a good idea!" He yelled.

"You pulled me to the car!" I yelled at him. His head snapped to look at me. He stood up.

"Please I dragged you away from the house. No one said you had to get in the car!" He yelled. I crossed my arms. "She can come with us" he said then walked past me out the front door. The boys got up and walked out. I followed behind. I got in the car that Travis got in. He's the only one I could trust. And the one I really know.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
What do you guys think is gonna happen?!