Chapter 82

"No can we please stop!" Kade whined. Right now we are driving to the airport. We are all in one big SUV instead of two guys like last time. It's morning and none of us has ate yet.

"Tell me I'm not the only one that wants to jump out of the car?" Jason whispered to me. I shook my head.

"Me too Jase" I said back.

Me and Jason are in the way back of the SUV which is a bad idea since Jason might get claustrophobic and he would have to climb over the boys to get out.

"Fine we'll stop!" Johnson yelled back.

"Thank god" I heard Jason mumble. We pulled into a gas station and I'm guessing we are just getting snacks and stuff from here. The boys in the front hop out so Jason climbs over the seat, but then gets his foot stuck so he tumbles over. I bit my lip trying to not to laugh. He looks up at me and I couldn't help but laugh. He shook his head and held his hand out. "Let's go" he said quietly and laughed a little to himself. . I nodded and he helped me get over. We get out of the car and I grab his hand.

"Love you" I say in a baby voice as we start walking to the store. He let go of our hands and puts his arm around my shoulders.

"I love you too" he said and kissed the side of my head. We walked into the store and searched for the boys. "You like these right?" Jason said pointed to a bag of chips. I nodded quickly.

"Those are my favorite" I said grabbing them before he did. He chuckled.

"See I knew that" he said and we started walking again to the boys. I shook my head at Jason with a slight smile. We walked to the boys and we all paid. After that we all went back to the car.

"The airport is close by" we heard Johnson say. Me and Jason climbed to our seats in the back. I sighed. I just want to go on the plane already. I hate planes, but I don't want to be in the back of this tight SUV anymore. I also want my bed. I laid my head on Jason's shoulder.

Minutes passed and we reached the airport. Thank god. We all jumped out and grabbed our bags. As me and Jason were walking to the plane, he stopped me and faced me. I looked at him confused.

"here's the thing, when we get back home you can't even mention Justin okay? Unless it's just the two of us somewhere private, got it?" He told me. I nodded. "Not to one person"

"Okay" I said nodding again. "I got it" I told him. He nodded too and we walked onto the plane. He sat down at the table and I sat across from him. He smiled at me then looked out the window. I grabbed my phone quickly and went into my camera. "Jase" I said and he looked back at me. I started giggled and he rolled his eyes and smiled. I took the pic and pouted. He's so cute and cuddly. (The pic is above).
"Who knew such a badass criminal can look so cute and cuddly" I said smiling. He crunched up his nose and made a face.

"Shut up" he said and made me laugh. I exited out of the camera and went into one of of the games on my phone.

"Let's play a game" Jason said. I didn't look up at him as I played my game.

"I am" I said quietly as I continued. I can't lose this game. Jason snatched my phone out of my hands and my jaw dropped. "Jason! You just made me lose!" I yelled at him. He sat there and laughed. I crossed my arms. "I was doing so good" I pouted. He chuckled and smiled. He put my phone face down on the table.

"So how'd you like our mini vacation?" He asked. I smiled.

"I loved it" I told him. He smiled bigger. "Thank you for taking me" I said and reached my hand across the table to hold his. He grabbed my hand tightly.

"Of course" he said back.

"I wish I was able to do something like this for you. I never get you anything and you-" he cut me off.

"Hey hey hey don't say that. I don't want you to get me anything. I like spoiling you" he said pouting. I sighed and nodded.

"Yo McCann" we heard from behind us. Jason looked behind me. I didn't bother to turn around. "Come here I wanna show you something!" I heard. Jason nodded and let go of my hand. He stood up and walked away going over to Cameron. I leaned back into my seat and just stared out the window.

Summer went by too fast. I start school next week. My senior year. I can't believe how different everything is now compared to this time last year. I wouldn't have ever believe this is where I would be now. I got pulled out of my thoughts as Jason came back and sat across from me again. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"I don't know if I'm excited for this school year or dreading it" I told him.

"It will be fine. School sucks though" he said and shrugged. I laughed.

"Thanks babe for the advice" I said back and he laughed. "How was your senior year?" I asked him.

"I didn't really make it through my senior year" he told me. I looked at him confused.

"But I thought you graduated?" I ask him. He shook his head.

"Nope" he said and I nodded my head slowly. I'm finding out a lot in this trip. "Is that problem?" He asked which made me look back up at him.

"No of course not" I told him. He nodded and leaned back into his seat and looked out the window. I did the same. "This year went by fast" I said. I looked over at him to see him looking at me already.

"Yeah it kind of did I guess" he said back and shrugged.

"I miss my bed" I joked giggling.

"No you miss my bed" Jason said looking down at his phone.

"I miss both beds" I said and he chuckled.

"I know what else you miss" he said quietly. My jaw dropped and I kicked him under the table. He started laughing as he looked up at me and I shook my head and bit my lip trying not to smile.

"I actually hate you" I joked crossing my arms.

"Love you too Angel" he said smirking. I shook my head again and laughed. 4 and half more hours on this plane... Here we go

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS ALL THE SUDDEN LIKE I CANT WAIT TO WRITE THEM!!!!!
I hope you all liked this chapter!!