Chapter 46

I saw something I really wasn't expecting. Cody sitting in a chair with one of his hands handcuffed to the chair.

"Come on let's go" I heard Travis say. But I didn't listen. I stood there then laughed... All eyes were now on me.

"Travis I told you to take her up stairs!" Jason yelled. I looked over at Cody.

"Getting your self into trouble again huh"
I said to Cody as I took a step into the room.

"Get her out McCann" I heard Cameron say.

"No I'm not Mackenzie. Get me out of this" Cody said to me as Jason walked over to me. I laughed at Cody.

"Get you out?" I asked.

"Come on Mackenzie" Jason said as he grabbed my arm. I didn't move my eyes off of Cody.

"Karma's a bitch. It's what happens when you throw away two years of a good health relationship for some one night slut" I snapped at him. I heard some laughs come from the boys. Jason laughed and let go of my arm.

"I know you still love me Mackenzie" Cody started. Jason cut him off.

"Watch it buddy" Jason warned.

"Oh god" I heard Kade say.

"I'm serious Mackenzie. We can make it more than two years again together" Cody said and I frowned. Then all the sudden, Jason grabbed a gun and held it up towards Cody.

"Shut up!" Jason yelled at Cody. I turned to Jason and grabbed his arm that had the gun in it.

"Jason I know I want the worse to happen to him, but I don't want death for anyone" I told him.

"Just shoot him" I heard Cameron say. I rolled my eyes. Jason threw the gun on the table staring at Cody.

"Watch this kid" he spat at Cody then turned to me. He grabbed my face and smashed his lips into mine. We kissed then he pulled away and stepped closer to Cody. He pointed at his hickeys and said, "see these, from your ex" then he came back over to me and moved my hair so Cody can see my hickey. "And this. She's mine. Not yours anymore. You fucked up because you're a fucking idiot. I'm better for her more than you'll ever be." He said as he walked closer to Cody. "And soon enough we'll be fucking right where you guys used to" Jason said and my eyes widened.

"Ohhhhhhhh" all the boys screamed. I laughed at them and bit my lip trying not to smile or laugh. Jason turned around and smirked at me. He walked over to me and pushed me up against the wall still smirking. He pressed his lips to mine and I kissed back. His hands travels to my ass then he pulled away.

"Now go up stairs I'll be right up" he said to me. He took a step back and I nodded smiling. "Oh and one more thing Cody," he started. "This shirt is mine" he said as he pointed to my shirt. The boys laughed. "Travis go with her" he said and Travis nodded. We both walked out of the room. That was hot to be honest. I know he wanted to prove something to Cody, but he also did it in front of the gang. I walked up two steps then stopped. Travis looked at me confused.

"Shh. We're going to listen" I told him then he groaned.

"No come on" he said and I rolled my eyes. We walked up stairs and into Jason's room. "He really likes you" he said and laughed a little. He sat down on the end of Jason's bed as I sat against the head board. "It's so obvious. Like we're all so shocked" he told me.

"Shocked?" I asked confused.

"Like he's never had a steady girlfriend. Every girl was a one night thing" he told me.

"You don't think he'd ever cheat on me right?" I asked. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you insane? Of course not" he said and laughed. "He's like in love with you or something. You're his favorite besides the gang" he said.

"Good. I'm glad. I wouldn't ever want anything to break us up. I love him" I told Travis. His eyes widened.

"You love him?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "No way. Jason would go crazy if he knew! That's how much he likes you. Does he know?" He asked me. Then the door opened.

"Does who know what?" I heard Jason's voice. I looked over at him.

"Mackenzie told me she loves you!" Travis told him.

"Travis what if I didn't tell him!" I yelled at Travis laughing.

"I know dude. I love her too. Now get going" he said and smiled.

"Awe McCann!" Travis joked standing up. "I'm happy for you bro" he said to Jason then walked out. Jason shut the door then faced me.

"Talking about me huh" he said as he walked over to me. He laid on his back and put his head on my lap. I put my hand in his hair.

"Am I your first girlfriend?" I asked him. He laughed.

"Of course not. I was always getting the girlfriends in middle school" he told me and I laughed.

"Middle school? What about high school?" I asked.

"Nah never a girlfriend. Just having things with new girls like every week" he told me honesty. I nodded and with my other hand I grabbed one of Jason's hands. "How about your boyfriends in high school?" He asked me. "Well even though you're in your junior year"

"Well in the beginning of freshman year, I had a boyfriend named Robbie for like 3 months then at the very end of freshman year me and Cody started dating and we broke up a few months ago" I told him.

"So you're going to be a senior" he said changing the subject. I smiled.

"I can't wait" I said. He smiled then sat up. He faced me.

"I'll be at your graduation" he told me then took his shoes off. Then sat against his head board like I am.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah of course. I want to be there for my girl" he said as he put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled widely and he kissed my cheek. "Listen I uh I have to go somewhere next week, but it's kind of far" he said.

"Okay?" I asked and laughed a little.

"No, but like I'll be gone for a week" he told me then I sat up and looked back at him.

"What?" I asked. "You'll be gone for a week?" He nodded. I sighed then laid my head on his shoulder and hugged his torso.

"It might be less than a week. I won't know till I get there" he said. I stayed quiet and stayed hugging him. "Hey don't be mad"

"I'm not mad. I'm just going to miss you" I told him. He kissed my head.

"I'll miss you too Angel"

This is where I want to be. With Jason.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I hope you all liked!!