Chapter 33

Such a good birthday. Even though I haven't heard from Jason since he left, but I knew he was busy with the gang. Right now my parents are out the airport. Dylan left too. So I'm home alone. Me and Gigi are on the phone just talking about today.

"so you and Jason are okay? And you haven't been involved with the gang at all right?" Gigi asked me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. She just kept asking about my relationship with Jason because she doesn't want it to be like how it was with her and Hunter. And she's making sure me and him are okay from the other night.

"Yes we are okay. I don't have any involvement with the gang or anything. Jason makes sure I'm not because he says it's too dangerous" I told her.

"Jason seems more careful then Hunter was" she said and I shrugged and sighed.

"I really like Jason, Gigi"

"I know. I think it would work out. Just be careful" she told me.

"Yeah I know. I'm going to get water down stairs then I'm going to sleep so I'll talk to you tomorrow"

"Alright bye girl" she said and we hung up. I stood up and walked down stairs. As I walked into my kitchen, I could have sworn I heard a noise. I stopped in my track and my eyes widened. I relaxed a little and was about to move again until I felt a cloth go around my mouth. I tried to fight it off, but I was getting weaker and I instantly passed out.

***

As my eyes flutter open, I hear an unusual sound. Like an engine type. I sit up and see I'm in a private plane. It was day light, but when I pasted out it was dark out. I've never been so confused. Until I see Johnson walk through curtains.

"Oh good. You're awake" he said smiling. He sat down across from me and I gave him a nasty yet confused look.

"You kidnapped me?" I yelled. "Does Jason know you kidnapped his girlfriend!"

"Relax and listen to me. Okay?" He told me.

"You kidnapped me and you want me to 'relax'?" I asked like he was crazy.

"Listen to me!" He yelled. I stayed calm and crossed my arms. "Adam was going to come after you and kidnap you. Jason told me to get you before Adam can. We're on our way to New York where we are meeting Jason" he explained.

"My family is going to see I'm missing" I told him.

"We handled that. Jason told your parents that he was surprising you to take you to New York City but not to tell anyone because they might tell you" he said then before I could speak, he started talking. "Oh we're landing" he said and I watched out the window. They're kidnapping me. Even if it's to keep me safe, they didn't say one thing about this. I had no idea Adam was after me. Why couldn't they at least tell me? As we landed I looked back at Johnson.

"Where's my phone and clothes?" I asked.

"In the big bag over there" he said pointing to a VS bag on one of the chairs. We stood up and he grabbed my bag and his. I really wanted to see Jason for two reasons. 1. To punch him in the face 2. To just be with him. It sounds crazy but I couldn't believe this. As we stepped off the private plane, we saw a big van and Jason leaned against it waiting for us. When he saw us he smiled but I had no emotion on my face so he frowned.