Chapter 34

As I woke up, I felt Jason's arm still around me. I tried looking for a clock around, but couldn't find one. So I have no idea what time it is. I tried to move his arm so I could get up but his grip only got tighter. I groaned.

"Sh!" I heard Jason say.

"Jason I want to get up!" I whined.

"No" he said like a little kid and I felt his head against mine.

"You're annoying" I told him.

"Good" I heard him say. I sighed. I felt his arm move from my body. I instantly sat up. I walked over to the window and looked out side. The lake is beautiful. I sat down on the chair next to the window. I heard the bed move a little. I looked over to see Jason sitting up rubbing his eyes. He looked over at me then smiled. I slightly smiled then looked out the window again.

"Can we go outside and go in the lake?" I asked him. I heard him laugh. I looked over at him confused. He laid back down and was on his phone. "I'm serious" I told him and he didn't say anything. "Jason"

"No. I told you that you aren't going outside" he asked not looking up from his phone. I rolled my eyes. "I saw that" he said. I bit my lip holding back from saying something. I sighed. This is going to be long.

***

It's been two days since I got to this lake house and I still haven't been outside. Jason has since he had things to do. I'm still a little mad at him and he knows that. Right now I'm down stairs watching tv. I still don't have a phone so all I can do is watch tv. The front door opened and I looked over to see Jason walk in.

"Hey Angel" he said as he walked over to me. He had a box in his hand.

"Hey" I said back. He handed me the box. I looked at him confused. I opened it and saw its just my phone. "It's just my phone" I said as I looked up at him.

"Yeah, but I did some things to it so you can only call me and only me. Nothing else will work" he told me. This is ridiculous.

"Thanks" I mumbled and looked back at the tv.

"Look at me" I heard him say. I looked over at him. He looked pissed. "You don't have a reason to be mad. I'm saving you. Don't complain" he said then looked at the tv then stood up.

"What about calling my parents?" I asked him as I looked up at him.

"I told them we had no cell service here" he said and he started walking away.

"What if I wanted to talk to my parents Jason?" I asked standing up facing him. He stopped and looked back at me.

"You can't" he said and shook his head. He started walking up the stairs and I groaned. "Will you stop?" He yelled to me.

"Sorry that I actually want to talk to them! You can't talk my phone away and not allow me to go outside or open a window! This is ridiculous!" I yelled back.

"You follow my rules" he said and He walked up and I walked over to the back door. I just want air. I unlocked the door and slid it open as I did an alarm went off. Fuck. I heard him running down the steps so I sprinted out the door. I kept running down the side of the lake and went into some woods. I just want to go into town, but how far is that?

I stopped running to catch my breath. I looked around and didn't see Jason. I kept walking and I saw a little town ahead. I stopped walking and unzipped the pocket on my jacket and found two dollars. I can probably get a water or something somewhere. Jason's been different. I get he wants to keep me safe, but he's going crazy on me. I feel as if I was kidnapped, but technically I wasn't since my parents now that I'm on this little 'vacation'. It's not fair that I can't go on my phone or go outside. As I got to this town, I looked around. There wasn't a lot of people here.

"Lost ma'am?" I heard an older voice say. I looked over to see a cop. I smiled.

"Uh a little" I told him and laughed a little.

"I'm guessing you aren't from around here?" He asked.

"No I'm not. I'm just visiting" I said. He nodded. "Is there a market or something thing around here?" I asked him, but before he could talk, we were interrupted by a voice.

"There you are. We have to go home" I heard Jason's voice. I fake smiled and nodded.

"Have a nice day" the cop told us then walked away. Jason put his hand on my back to make me walk. He kept his hand there and didn't say a thing. He shoved me a little towards a car parked on the side of the road. When did we get this car? He opened the door for me and I got in. He slammed the door and went to his side and got in. He still hasn't said a word or even looked at me. He started the car and started speeding.

"Slow down" I said to Jason. He acted as if I wasn't even there. His knuckled white and red as he tightly gripped the steering wheel. Angry was written all over his face. I'm scared to be alone with him. Hopefully Johnson is at the house. He would calm down Jason if Jason were to start yelling. If he did. After minutes of silence, we pulled up to the house. No other van or car is here. I'm terrified. Here we go...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
What do you think is going to happen?

I hope you like ittttttt