Chapter 56

"Mackenzie come on!" Gigi begged.

"No I want to go home!" I told her. She groaned. Right now it's the morning and I'm still at Beccas. They want to go to the mall and do things today to get last night off my mind. Well I just want to go home.

"It will be fun" Becca said. I crossed my arms.

"Come on. We're gonna get dukin donuts" Alissa told me and I looked over at her. "And I'm paying"

"Really?" I asked with my eyes wide. I love dukin and I love who ever buys me dukin.

"So will you come?" Becca asked. I nodded and they cheered.

"Sh! Don't be loud" I said as I stood up. I slipped on my shoes.

"Wait you can't go home with that bruise on your face" Gigi told me. I sighed.

"Make up" I said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Wanna put some on the bruises before we go?" Becca asked me. I shook my head.

"I really don't care" I said and she sighed.

"Uh okay let's go!" Alissa said happily. I just want to go home and cry to be honest...

***

Right now we are at dukin donuts. We already went to the mall and it wasn't too bad. We just ordered and got our drinks and now we're just sitting at the tables talking.

"So I really like Chris" Alissa told us. I smiled.

"Do you think you guys will date?" I asked her. She nodded.

"That's good. He seems like a good guy" Becca said. Alissa nodded.

"what about you Gigi? Have you been talking to Hunter again?" Alissa asked Gigi. She shrugged.

"It's complicated" she said. As Becca started talking, I completely froze as I saw something I wasn't expecting. Jason and Cameron walked in. Jason looks hot. Really hot. He's wearing jeans, a black sweatshirt, with a red bandana but it's around his neck. His eyes traveled to me and his eyes widened a little. The girls all faced him shocked. He kept walking with Cameron to the counter, but never took his eyes off of me. As they stopped to order, his eyes traveled to my bruise then back to my eyes. He gave me sad eyes. I looked away first.

"I'll meet you guys in the car" I said as I stood up.

"Wait we're coming" Alissa said standing up. Becca and Gigi stood up too as they started to grab their things. I didn't wait for them as I threw my drink out then walked out. I went to the car and leaned against it. I just wanted to go up to him. Why did he have to look so hot?

"You good?" I heard Beccas voice. I looked up to see the girls walked over to me. I nodded.

"Can you just take me home?" I asked her. She nodded. We all jumped into the car.

"What about your cheek?" Alissa asked me.

"My parents should be at work so I'll be fine" I told them. The car ride became silent. After more minutes of silence, we reached my house. "thanks. I'll text you guys later" I said then jumped out.

I ran inside and ran up to my room. I grabbed a sweatshirt and slipped it on. Then I grabbed my phone again and ran down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge. I grabbed a water. I need to breath. Seeing Jason just made me almost lose it.

I walked out to the back yard. I dipped my foot in the pool and then walked over to the table. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at my back ground. It's still me and Jason. I never changed it. I put my phone down and started crying. I hate my life right now. How did everything turn out so wrong? Is this all my fault?