Chapter 78

"Jason no" I said laughing as I tried to grab the remote from him. We came back to my house after the wedding. My dad is obviously on a business trip so we don't have to worry about Jason here. Right now we are in my room trying to find a movie, but Jason is trying to put on some scary movie.

"Come on!" He dragged on the 'n'. I pouted.

"I want to be able to sleep tonight" I told him. He laughed.

"You will! Let's watch this movie" He said as he clicked on a movie. I looked at the tv screen to see the scariest movie cover. I quickly look back at him. I grabbed the remote from him.

"No! Do you not see how scary it looks?" I asked him like he's crazy. He nodded while laughed. "You're insane" I said and laughed with him. He nodded agreeing with me. "I'll get so scared that I'll sleep with the lights!" I told him seriously and he laughed as he put his hand on my waist.

"But I got you babe." He said and I smiled. He quickly grabbed the remote and turned the movie on. I frowned.

"I hate you" I said as I got under the blankets like he is.

"You love me" he said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Hey!" He yelled at me for rolling my eyes. I pouted at him. He smirked back at me. I looked away first. I put my hand on his chest then looked at him again. He was already looking at me. I felt my face heat up a little. I tried to hid my smile. "I don't deserve you" he said as he tightened his grip on me. I frowned.

"Hey don't say that" I told him. He bit his bottom lip and looked at the tv. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie. He didn't look away from the movie even though it's now paused. "Jase" I said quietly.

"yeah?" He asked still not looking at me. I sighed.

"Why do you say that?" I asked. He shrugged and still didn't look at me.

"Just forget I said anything" he said as he grabbed the remote and went to play the movie. I stopped him and grabbed the remote quickly. He looked over at me with a smirk I knew was fake. "Scared to watch it?" He asked. I just stared at him. His smirk dropped. "Come on Mack. Let's just watch this"

"We deserve each other" I said and he nodded.

"I know" he said then put his other hand on my cheek, cupping that side of my face. We both leaned in and were about to kiss till my phone started ringing. I groaned then I answered. It's my dad.

"Hey dad" I answered. Jason leaned back again.

"Hey Hun why haven't you been answering your brother?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and looked away from Jason.

"I don't want to talk to him. Last time we talked, he was rude to me. He's never happy for me" I told my dad.

"Is this about the Jason thing?" He asked me. I sighed.

"Half of it-" I got cut off by Jason's phone ringing. We both jumped a little and he grabbed his phone standing up. I pointed to my bathroom and he ran in there to answer.

"What was that?" My dad asked confused. He knows it's someone's phone.

"It's Gigi's phone" I lied to him.

"Oh okay. But anyway, don't be mad at your brother over some boy-" I cut him off.

"It's not over some boy dad. He was rude to me and tried to get me to talk to Cody again and he knows that Cody cheated on me. Why should I talk to Cody after that?" I scoffed. My dad sighed.