Chapter 51

**Jason's P.O.V**1 Week Later**

"Aren't you excited?" Travis asked me. I glared up at him then back out the window. Right now we're in North Carolina for a mission. Travis just told me that our little smart tech dude just hacked into the enemy's phone. We have their location and we can track them down quickly.

I'm excited, It's just that I finally got Mackenzie off my mind then I got into a fight with Johnson about her a few days ago and everything's just been bothering me. I don't care that I got into a fight with him. I care about seeing Mackenzie.

Johnson says I care too much and that one day I won't care about the gang. The gang is my fucking life. That's what I live on. I'll never turn against the gang for a girl. They don't know Mackenzie like I do. She wouldn't want me to quit the gang because it makes me happy. They don't get that.

**Flashback to a few days ago**

As I locked my phone, I saw Johnson was staring at my phone as he was sitting next to me. I gave him a dirty look and he shook his head as looked away.

"What" I snapped at him.

"Nice background" he said and smirked. Fucking asshole. My background is me and Mackenzie.

"Fuck off man" I said and looked away.

"She's not even your girl anymore" he said and I looked back at him. "And she won't be again"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked him getting more and more pissed off.

"She's not allowed at the house anymore. Don't even talk to her" he said casually and looked away. I stood up and stepped in front of him.

"She will be at the house and I'll talk to her if I fucking want to Johnson you can't tell me shit" I snapped then he stood up too.

"Maybe her dad was right McCann. You two shouldn't be together. You're not a safe guy to be around. You're the head of a gang. Don't get so caught up in a girl right now McCann. You'll get soft on the gang. She's just a stupid girl-" before he could say anything else. I pushed him.

"Shut the fuck up" I told him. He grabbed a fist full of my shirt. I didn't say anything.

"Remember who's older here. I'm the only one looking out for you Jason" he said then I pushed his hand off of me.

"Don't act like you know her. You know that I would never stay with a girl that long, but I did Johnson. I don't know why, but I did. I couldn't help it. There's just something about her. She's like the gang to me" I yelled at him. He sighed.

"I've met her. She's sweet, but we have a lot going on right now you know that" he said. I shook my head.

"It's not like I'm going to be able to talk to her anyway. I can't talk to her till she's back home in 3 weeks" I told him.

"Maybe that's best" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know what's best for me man" I said and he rolled his eyes too.

"I'm the only one that knows what's best for you" he said back then walked out of the room. I shook my head then slammed my fist into the wall. I grabbed my fist and cursed under my breath.

**End Of Flashback**

I sighed at the thought of that day. And the day she left. Everyone's trying to get me and Mackenzie apart.

"You know what dude, I get that your annoyed at times like always but now it's getting out of hand. You don't even talk anymore unless you're yelling at someone. It was normal for you to do it some times, but no it's all the time. Whats wrong with you right now?" Travis said honestly.

"I don't want to talk about it" I mumbled and bit my lip.

"Come on dude I can help. No one can hear us. Everyones in the other room" he begged. I rolled my eyes.

"No one understands the whole Mackenzie thing bro" I told him.

"Then get over her. You don't even talk to her" he said then chuckled a little. I shook my head.

"See you don't get it either" I said pissed off and stood up.

"Wait no McCann come on I'm sorry" he said and I turned around and faced him. "What are you going to do about her?" He asked me. He seems like he cares but I doubt it. I sat back down. I shrugged.

"Do you really care?" I asked him. He nodded. "Well since she has no service I can't talk to her till she's back home. So I can talk to her then and then I'll go to her house"

"But didn't you say her dad doesn't want you near her?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah he doesn't really like me that much anymore. But oh well" I said and Travis laughed. I laughed a little.

"Her dad will fight you or something" he said and laughed.

"Come on dude I'm the head of a gang. What's the guy gonna do?" I joked and we laughed.

"McCann is back!" Travis said and high faved me. I smirked. "Let's get your mind off her and go kill these fucking pin heads that have our shit" he said and I laughed. We both stood up and walked out to go find the rest of the gang. Usually me and Travis are close. I'm not close with people, but me and Travis (besides Johnson) have been a few of the first people in the gang now. He tells me shit and I tell him shit. He's like a brother. It's time to get Mackenzie off my mind for right now...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Sorry it's so short!! I hope you liked Jason's POV!