Chapter 68

As me and Jason walked down the stairs of his house we looked over at the crew getting a bunch of stuff together and some running out the door. Jason was just going to take me home since my dad is coming home today.

"What are you-" Johnson cut Jason off.

"We have to go to that warehouse now before they all leave!" Johnson yelled. Jason's eyes widened. He grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the front door.

"Do you have my shit from the basement?" Jason asked them.

"Yes of course!" Hunter yelled. Jason then grabbed my arm again and pulled me outside running towards the van.

"Jason I can't come! I should stay here!" I tried to fight going. I can't go on a mission or what it's called with them. Oh my god. I'm gonna get myself killed.

"Come on there's no time. You have to come! I'm not leaving you here alone!" Jason yelled as he dragged me onto the van with everyone else.

Once I got into the way back I saw a bunch of computer shit. I've never seen any of this. Kade got in the back with me as everyone is in the two rows. I felt the van speed off and I looked over at Kade scared.

"You'll be fine" Kade said and laughed a little. I looked away and looked at all the computer stuff. I wonder what else I haven't seen. I remember I was in the basement once, but I didn't see all over it so I don't know everything that's down there. I'm sure they have secret stuff that I don't even know about. Like a little office in the house. Mostly likely in the basement though.

What do they even have to do at this place were going too? Does everyone have to get out? There's no way I am. I can't. Jason wouldn't put me in danger like that right? Fuck I should have just left. But how?? I don't have my car. Jason was going to drive me home. I could have walked. Or got uber. I'm so scared if you couldn't tell.

"Okay guys were almost there. When we get there we'll do as planed. Johnson make sure to stay close so you can just jump back into the drivers seat. Kade you -like the plan- stay in here and watch over everything on the scans. Cameron and you're with me. Everyone knows what to do" Jason said to everyone. So Kades staying in here with me. I watched the boys as they got all there stuff together and are ready to leave the van. "Alright let's go!" Jason yelled and they all jumped out. Johnson watched them then got out too. I looked over at Kade who's doing whatever. This is too much. I jumped a little when I heard some gun shots and yelling.

"Oh shit" I heard Kade say. My head snapped to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused. Then suddenly Johnson jumped into the van. We both looked over at him.

"We're almost done-" Kade cut him off.

"Jason and Cameron need another way out!" Kade yelled. Johnson groaned. Oh no.

"Damn it! We should have figured it out! Wait there is a way!" He yelled then jumped out. Then suddenly Hunter jumped into the van then a minute later in was Travis who jumped in. Then Johnson got back into the passenger seat and started the van.

"Why is he starting it already? Is it done?" I asked Kade.

"Almost. It means Cameron and Jason are on their way back" he told me. I nodded and looked out the window anxiously. Then suddenly Cameron jumped in the van but shut the door behind him.

"Where's McCann?" Johnson yelled. Cameron shrugged. Johnson looked like he was about to start yelling at Cameron but cameron started talking.

"Before he started with the bomb, he told me to get out of there since he realized that he needed a different way out. But he told us to just leave so it would look like we're all gone and that he would be out by now" Cameron said and we looked out the window.

"Then where is he?" Hunter asked then before anyone could respond, the ware house blew up.

"We need to get out of here!" Kade yelled and we started speeding out.

"But-but what about Jason?" I asked and they all ignored me. Oh my god. Jason was in there. This can't be. He's probably out. I felt my heart start to race more and more. What's going on? After minutes of silence and mumbles, we reached the house. "Guys what the fuck?" I yelled but followed them into the house. Some of the guys went into the kitchen.

I went into the living room following Johnson, Travis, and Cameron. Johnson sat on the couch, but Travis and Cameron stayed standing like me. "Why did we leave without Jason?" I asked confused and freaking out. They all looked at each other. "Was he in the building when it blew up?" I asked quietly. The boys look at the ground expect Johnson looks up at me. "Someone say something!" I yelled. I began to shake more since no one would answer me.

"Yes" he told me. I felt my knees get weak like the rest of my body.

"Oh my god" I say to myself and I already feel the tears coming down. I shook my head as I brought my hands to my face. "So he could be dead?" I ask and the thought of Jason being dead made me cry harder. I can't live with out him. I shook my head again.

"Mackenzie breath" I heard Travis say to me. I looked at him like he's crazy.

"Breath? Jason could be dead!" I yelled at him. He just stared at me with sad eyes. I turned and looked the the mirror. Without thinking I punched it. I punched the mirror... Why the mirror? Don't know, but I felt someone's arms around my waist as I cried harder.

"It's okay" I heard in my ear. Jason? I pushed their arms off of me and faced them. There was Jason with his face and clothing all dirty.

"Wait what?" I said to myself. He stepped closer to me, but I pushed him. "Why would you do that? I thought you were dead!" I yelled. He grabbed me by my arms. "I thought you were dead" I said and he grabbed me harder pulling me into his chest. I started crying hard again.

"I'm sorry Angel. I'm here. I didn't die. I was safe. I'm here" he told me. I pulled my head away and looked up at him.

"Why did you tell us to leave?" I asked him confused.

"Because there was a guy that was hiding outside the building so I wanted to make him think we left and I got him" he told me. Then wiped my tears with his thumb. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm okay baby I'm okay" he whispered. That was the worst thing in my life.

"Jason her hand" I heard. Jason pulled away and grabbed my arm. We both looked down at my blood hand. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"let's get this fixed" Jason said and I opened my eyes and nodded. Jason held my hand up as we walked out and into the kitchen.

"What the fuck just happened dude?" We heard Kade ask.

"Don't" Jason said as he ran the cold water. He put my hand under the cold water and I jumped.

"it kind of hurts" I said quietly. He stayed quiet as he got paper towels and is getting all the blood off my hand. "Never do that again" I said and he turned the water off and looked down at me.

"You never do this again" he said meaning my hand. I just stared at him. "I'm sorry. But look I'm okay. I'm not dead. Relax now please" he said soothingly. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. "Come on" he said and pulled me into the bathroom. He grabbed the first aid kit that I'm surprised they have and grabbed a wrap for my hand. I just stared at his face as he's doing my hand. I think he noticed because he looked up at me. My expression didn't change. "What?" He asked confused.

"You were in the building and it exploded" I said and he sighed.

"I was behind the building. I got out right before. I'm fine. I'm a professional" he said trying to make me laugh at the end. I just stared at him. He looked back down at my hand and did what ever he did to wrap my hand then said, "done"

"Thank you" I said and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Never make me go to one of the mission ever again"

"I know it was a mistake. I should have got you a car to go home." He said and I pulled away to look up at him. "But this one was a bad one. We didn't think everything through. It was too sudden" he told me. I nodded. "I'm sorry" he said against my lips.

"I know" I said back and he pressed his lips to mine. This was the worst day ever. I really thought he died. I don't know what I would do with out him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Awe!! I hope you liked it!