Chapter 80

Today's the second day here in New York.

As I hoped out of the shower, I quickly changed into shorts and one of Jason's tshirts I grabbed from his drawer. I grabbed my phone and walked out of Jason's room. I heard nothing, but silence from around the house. I guess the boys are still gone on their mission.

I walked back into the room and quickly grabbed my changer. Then I started to walk down the steps. I heard the front door open as I got down stairs. Hunter walked in and his eyes widened.

"Fuck" he mumbled then looked back. But suddenly Jason walked in after him. Wait that's not Jason... He has dark hair and blue eyes, but looks exactly like Jason... Then Jason walked in after him. The real Jason? His eyes widened too. My jaw dropped a little. Two Jason's in front of me. Am I dreaming?

"Justin Bieber" the dark hair boy said to me as he stuck out his hand to me. I thought that was Jason's fake name... 

"Mackenzie Wood" I said back then looked at Jason. He looked guilty.

"Are you part of the gang or something?" I heard this so called Justin ask. I looked back over at him.

"No. I'm Jason's girlfriend" I told him. He laughed and had a shocked look on his face.

"Oh really? How long have you two-" Jason cut him off.

"Shut up justin" he said. I looked at him confused.

"Care to explain this?" I asked him. Justin laughed. Jason rolled his eyes. I have to be dreaming. I thought the name Justin Bieber was just Jason's fake name not his twin brother. Wait a second...

**Flashback**

"I have to tell you something" he said whispering.

"What is it?" I asked and he leaned closer.

"I have a twin brother" he said then started laughing. "I'm just kidding" he said and grabbed candy. He started eating the candy like a kid. I smiled. Drunk Jason with me is literally a 5 year old.

**End Of Flashback**

This makes no sense.

**Another Flashback**

"So when does Ju- I mean whatever his name get here?" I heard Travis ask. What was he going to say? And who?? I saw Jason tense up a little. Who did Travis mean?

"We'll talk later" Jason told him. I looked over at Jason again and he glanced over at me quickly. "At the meeting" he added. This seems sketchy

**End Of Flashback**

When we got here, they talked around me about it. They tried to keep it a secret.

"Let's go upstairs. We'll explain everything" Jason told me. I nodded and the three of us walked upstairs. I followed the two into his room.

As we walked in, Justin instantly went over and sat on Jason's bed. I leaned against the wall as Jason just stood there looking at me.

"I thought Justin bieber was just your fake name" I said to Jason.

"That's all you told her?" Justin asked and laughed. Why does he find this so funny? Im so confused by all of this. Jason rolled his eyes at him.