Chapter 66

"Jason I have a question" I said. Right now we are in my pool. He slept over last night and I think my mom was okay with it. Not really sure since we only went down stairs once to get pizza and I didn't see her till this morning.

"What's up?" He asked me.

"How come my uncle and people at school know what you look like when everyone else in the world only knows your name and not what you look like?" I asked and he laughed a little.

"Babe, when you were a freshman I was a senior" he told me and I looked at him confused. "Of course some people are gonna know me since I went there" he said then laughed at my reaction. "Why do you look confused?"

"When I was a freshman I had no idea you went to school with me. Wait I can't believe you were a senior when I was a freshman. You're old" I said and crunched my nose up.

"Yeah and you're dating me" he said and grabbed my waist pulling me to him. "And you're a baby" he said and I pouted then laughed.

"It's just weird to think about. Okay but what about my uncle?" I asked.

"Well around the time he killed my brother. He talked to me and shit. I was like 17 turning 18 when this was all going on" he told me.

"He's a cop why would he know what you look like but no tell any other cop or even arrest you?" I asked confused. He shrugged.

"No idea" he said. "Why does this matter?" He asked me.

"It doesn't. I was just wondering" I said and he nodded. I leaned my head against his bare chest. He held me tighter.

"What's wrong?"

"My head hurts" I complained.

"Do you want to go inside?" He asked me. I picked up my head and nodded. He pulled away from me and we got out of the pool. I quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I'm so cold. Jason dried himself off then looked over at me and smiled. "You're so cute" he said as he walked over to me.

I made a kissy face to tell him I wanted a kiss which made him laugh. He kissed me then his phone started ringing. Are you kidding me?

"Hey man what's up?" He answered. "Nah I'm with my girl right now" I know my face got red and Jason smirked. "Yeah I'll come tonight what time?" "Totally yeah" "alright bro see you later" he said then hung up. "Me and Za and who ever else are going to the club tonight" he told me. I nodded.

"Let's go inside" I said and he nodded. He grabbed his towel then we walked inside. We saw my mom cooking.

"Jason are you staying for dinner?" She asked Jason without looking up from cooking.

"No I can't tonight" he told her. I grabbed his hand to pull him out of the room, but my mom started talking again.

"Mackenzie your father is coming home tomorrow" she told me. I nodded then I pulled him out of the room and up the steps. We went into my room and I instantly went over to my closet.

"What time are you leaving?" I asked him as I slip on a t-shirt.

"Probably in a little. I want to go home and shower" I heard him say. I turned around to see him sitting on the edge of my bed on his phone. I walked over and stood between his legs. He smirked at me as he put his phone down. I put my hands on his bare chest. "What if I dye my hair?" He asked smiling. I laughed then realized he's serious.

"What color?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Platinum blonde" he told me. My eyes widened a little bit. I wonder how that would look. "Would you still love me?" He asked. I shrugged. His jaw dropped and he pretended to look hurt. He moved his arms from my body and crossed his arms making me move my arms. I smiled innocently then took a step back.

"Who even said I loved you?" I joked and he widened his eyes then hoped off the bed. I laughed and started walking near my bathroom but he suddenly grabbed me from behind and started tickling me a little. "Jason stop!" I said through my laughter.

"Say you love me!" He said as he keep tickling me. I shook my head as I tried to squirm from his grasp. "Say it!"

"Fine I love you!" I finally said and he stopped. I faced him as I breathed heavily trying to caught my breath. He stood there with a cheesy smile. Then he started mimicking my heavy breathing. "Shut up!" I joked as I pushed him. He let out a laugh. I walked over to my desk chair and sat down as he sat on my bed.

"What are you going to do tonight?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"It's suppose to rain tonight so probably nothing. Just gonna sit with my mom" I told him.

"How cute" he joked. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I missed her" I said becoming serious.

"Are you guys close?" He asked me. I nodded. He looked away to out the window. "I should start heading home" he said as he stood up. He put on his shirt and his shoes. I stood up too.

"Wait don't leave yet" I said as I quickly grabbed clothes then ran into the bathroom. I went to the bathroom then changed. I hung my bathing suit up then walked out. I grabbed my phone then looked up at Jason who's already staring at me. I slightly smiled and looked down.

"You're beautiful" I heard him say quietly. He lifted my head up with his thumb. He slowly leaned in and I felt his soft lips against mine. He pulled away and grabbed my hand. I bit my lip trying to hide my smile but I know I'm failing too. His eyes traveled to my necklace. Obviously the one he gave me. He smiled then looked back to my eyes. "Come on" he said and we walked out of my room and down the stairs to the front door. "Bye mrs wood" he said to my mom who's sitting on the couch.

"Oh bye Jason!" She said back smiling. I'm glad she likes him. He opened the front door and faced me.

"Please text me when you get home from the club" I said. He nodded then kissed me quickly since my mom is right there.

"I'll talk to you later babe" he said then walked out. I shut the door and sat next to my mom smiling.

"I saw you guys when you were in the pool and just now. You guys look like you're in love" she told me. I smiled wider.

"I am" I said to her. She smiled.

"I'll be honest, when I first saw him I was a little skeptical since he didn't look like the good guy type" she told me. I nodded.

"I thought the same thing. When we first met, he was an asshole because he wasn't in a good mood. But then again we met at a party. And I was kind of rude to him" I said then laughed remembering when we met.

"Really? As long as he treats you good right now" she said and I smiled and nodded.

"Of course he does" I said then grabbed the remote. "Let's just watch a movie" I suggested.

"I missed you" she said and I faced her again.

"I missed you too mom" I said and smiling slightly. Then went back to trying to find a movie. I'm glad I can be close with my mom. I used to be close to my dad too but then he got a job that he has to travel a lot for so that changed a lot. Now my brothers in college and we aren't even talking now. Just glad to have my mom.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I hope you guys liked this!
I'm sorry if these have been boring :(