Chapter 17

"Just drive dork" I called Jason and he laughed.

"Here's the thing" he started as he began to drive. "I don't know if we should go back to my house because those guys are back for a meeting and planning shit but I told them I wasn't coming. So is there anywhere you would want to go?" He asked me.

"My house" I suggested.

"Really? Alright are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah of course. Why are you so shocked?"

"I don't know maybe your parents will be home" he said and I saw him shrug.

"Well my mom gets home at 3 and my dad gets home at 5. And if you're still here by the time my mom gets home. Just say your first name and I doubt she'll ask for your last name" I told him.

"What about your brother?"

"He's probably out" I said. "Why are you nervous?" I asked him.

"Psh. Me? No" he said trying to act cool. I laughed at him.

"Would you want to go swimming since it's nice out today?" I asked him. "You could borrow one of my brothers bathing suits" I told him.

"Yes!" He said excitingly. I smiled. "I think it's supposed to rain soon" he told me.

"But not till later" I said to him. We sat there in silence but it wasn't awkward. It never is. Minutes later we pulled into my driveway. I saw my brothers car in the driveway. We got out and I grabbed my bag in the back seat and Jason grabbed the food. We walked inside and we instantly see my brother on the couch. He smiled at us, but I knew it was a fake smile since he thinks Jason is 'trouble'. We all greet each other then I pulled Jason upstairs to my room. Jason sat on my bed. "I'll be right back" I ran into my brothers room really quickly and grabbed a bathing suit. Jason and Dylan were about the same size so I think it will be fine. I walked over to the closet in the hallway and got two towels. I walked into the room to see Jason standing in front of my wall that I had pictures on. "Here's the bathing suit" I said and he turned around quickly.

"Thanks" he said talking the bathing suit from me. I laid the two towels on my bed. "Where's the bathroom?" He asked me.

"When you walk out of the door go left and it's the next door on the left" I told him and he walked out. I walked into my closet and grabbed my hot pink VS bathing suit then quickly locked my door so I can get changed in here. I changed as fast as I can before hearing a knock of my door. "Hold on!" I yelled and finished tying my bathing suit. I walked over to the door and opened it.

There was Jason and his eyes slightly widened as he saw me in a bathing suit and my face blushed. I shook my head turning around and I grabbed a towel. I felt his arms slip around my waist. I felt his hot breath hit my neck and it send chills down my body. I heard him chuckle.

"Let's go swimming Angel" he whispered in my ear. He let go of me and grabbed a towel as I faced him. He was smirking. I rolled my eyes playfully and watch past him. We walk down stairs and past my brother and went outside. I put my towel down and start to walk by the pool with Jason next to me.

"Do you think it's cold?" I asked him.

"I don't know why don't you find out" he said and as I went to run away, he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into the water with him. As we got under water and back to surface he moved his arms. We were both dying of laughter.

"Jason!" I whined but laughed.

"What?! We were going in anyway" he said like it was obvious. I splashed him and his jaw dropped. "You did not" he warned. I started laughing again.

"You're such a girl" I told him.

"Oh that's it" he said and started going after to me. I gasped and swam to the stairs. I climbed out and he followed me shortly. I began to run but he wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up. I squealed and laughed like crazy. He loosened his grip on me and I turned around to face him. He was smiling down at me. It was a real smile like he was happy. Before I could do or say anything else, his lips connected with mine. Our lips moved in sync till he pulled away and looked away trying to hide his smirk. Then suddenly, he picked me up braid style and started walking closer to the pool.

"Jason don't!" I yelled laughing. My grip got tighter on him as he pretended to throw me in. He started laughing as I screamed. "Please Jason don't do it-" he cut me off but jumping in with me in his arms. I came above surface laughing and so did he but he was smirking. "I hate you" I told him. He shook his head and moved closer to me.

"No you don't" he said and I playfully rolled my eyes. Then I heard the back door of my house slide open. We looked over and saw my mom. What was she doing home so early?

"Hey kids" she said smiling.

"Hi" I heard Jason say. I looked over at him and then back at her. Jason looked a little uncomfortable.

"Uh mom this is Jason" I told her.

"Well Jason are you staying for dinner?" She asked him. Oh god.

"No I actually have to go home soon" he answered. My mom nodded understanding.

"Okay. I'll be inside if you guys need anything" she said. "Nice meeting you Jason"

"You too" Jason said back then she walked inside. "Your mom seems chill" he told me. I faced him again.

"Well when you leave, she'll be asking me a million question" I said and laughed. He smiled and shook his head.

"I actually should be going soon. I have a meeting in an hour" he said to me.

"Wanna get out and just hang in my room for a little till you leave?" I asked him and a big smirk came across his face. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Not like that Jason" I said and laughed a little. "Just talk and stuff" I said and shrugged. His smirk didn't leave his face as he grabbed me by my waist to pull me closer to him. His face was close to mine.

"Oh really?" He said as he put his lips close my ear giving me the chills.

"You're an ass" I joked as I pushed him away from him although it was harder in water. He laughed and followed me out of the pool. We grabbed our towels and I wrapped mine around me since I got cold. We dried our selves with the towels then walked inside. I saw my mom and brother in the kitchen. I smiled at them then ran up stairs. We walked into my room and I grabbed a new pair of clothes. Just sweats and a tank top. Plus a bra and underwear. "Okay I'll be right back you can change in here if you want just put the bathing suit on the balcony to dry" I said then walked out to the bathroom. As I got into the bathroom, I changed really quickly and put my wet bathing suit on the edge of the tub to dry. I walked out and walked into my room to see Jason sitting on my bed on the phone with someone. I quietly shut the door and crawled into the bed to lean against my head board.

"Yeah I'll be home in an hour" "I don't care I'm the leader of the gang I can do what I want" he said sounding mad. "Whatever" he said then hung up the phone. He looked over at me.

"Everything okay?" I asked him. He nodded and got comfortable. "So you have one hour?" I asked him. He nodded again. "What do you wanna do?" I asked. Then his smirk came back. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that.

"This" he said as he put his arm around me and pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync then his hand moved down to my side which is my ticklish spot so I jumped and started giggling. He looked at me like I was crazy, but laughed. "You're ticklish?" He asked me. I nodded smiling. He suddenly started tickling my sides like crazy. I laughed like crazy trying to move his hands away from me. I heard him laugh and he stopped and kissed my cheek. He sat there laughing at me as I tried to caught my breath. I laughed and smacked him in the chest. "Ow!" He said like it hurt. I kept laughing and leaned my head on his shoulder.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
That was cute!! I hope you all liked this! A little bit of the soft side to Jason