Chapter 43

I watched out the window as we drove into my town. I'm in the van with everyone going home. On the plane it was silent. Jason and I didn't say one word to each other after he said I love you. Four and a half hours of silence on the plane. We got a driver so Johnson is in the front with him while me, Jason, Gigi, and Hunter are squeezed in the back. Of course the seating is like this; Jason, me, Gigi, then Hunter. I'm fine next to Gigi but Jason's arm is around my waist after I tried to move it. I want to lean against him and cuddle up to him, but I'm pissed at him. Then, thank god, we pulled up to my house. I faced Gigi.

"Bye Gi, bye Hunter, bye Johnson" I said then looked back at Jason who had to move for me to get out. He grabbed my bag and jumped out. I got out too and faced him. He licked his lips as he looked at me. He dropped my bag on the ground and grabbed my waist pulling me to him suddenly.

"I love you Angel" he whispered. I hugged back and sighed. I quickly pulled away. He looked away and shook his head then picked up my bag and handed it to me.

"Thank you" I said as I grabbed it. He grabbed my other hand. I looked at our hands then at him then the ground.

"We can talk about this later" he said. I looked back up at him.

"Bye Jason" I said as I pulled my hand away from him. I started to walk away, but he grabbed my arm. I sighed and looked back at him. "What?" I asked confused. He walked closer to me and grabbed my face. "Jason don't" I said as I felt a tear go down my face. I grabbed his hands and pulled them away from my face.

"Mack-" I cut him off.

"Goodbye Jason" I said then walked away. I heard the van drive away as I reached my front door. I grabbed my phone from my pocket before I went it. It's 5am. I sighed. I need to sleep. My mom probably awake getting ready for work. As I walked in, I heard noises in the kitchen.

"Jim?" I heard my moms voice. I smiled.

"Mackenzie" I said back as I dropped my bag on the ground. My mom came rushing out of the kitchen. She smiled as she saw me.

"Mackenzie!" She said as we hugged. "I missed you" she told me. I pulled away.

"I missed you too. Where's Dylan and dad?" I asked.

"Dad is already at work. He just left before you got home. Dylan is at school still" she told me.

"Oh right. I forgot Dylan isn't coming back yet" I said as we walked into the kitchen. I sat on a stool as she started putting things away.

"Did you sleep on the plane?" She asked me.

"Of course not" I told her. She laughed.

"You don't seem tired" she said and I shrugged.

"I don't know" I said and put my head down.

"You seem so... I don't know... Down" she said to me. I looked back up and just stared at her. "What happened?" She asked as she leaned against the counter.

"Me and Jason got into a fight, but it's fine. It's little" I lied about the fine and little part obviously.

"About what?" She asked. I sighed.

"I don't want to talk about it" I told her. She nodded understanding. "Butttt there is something good I have to tell you" I started. She smiled. "I know it's soon, but Jason told me he loves me" I told her. Her eyes widened.

"That's adorable. But it's soon" she said. I nodded.

"I know, but like its so different with him because he doesn't usually love anyone-" she cut me off.

"What about his uncle?" She asked me. I forgot I have to lie.

"Well I don't know. They aren't that close anymore" I lied. "But anyway his friend told me how it's weird how he said he loves me because Jason's not really that type of person. He's so different with me. His friends notice" I told her. She smiled again.

"That's cute. I'm glad you're happy" she said. "I'm leaving soon. Maybe you should get some sleep." She told me and I nodded standing up. I hugged her quickly then ran out and went up stairs after grabbed my bag. I ran up to my room. I put my bag down on my bed and walked over to my window and opened it to get fresh air in here. I went over to my bed then I heard the door bell ring. I looked out the window and didn't see a car anywhere. That's weird. "Mackenzie!" I heard my mom yelled to me. I sighed and walked it of the room. I walked down the steps and saw Jason and my mom. Are you kidding me? My mom smiled. "Well I have to go to work so I'll see you later Mack and it was nice seeing you Jason" she said as she opened the front door again.

"You too" Jason said then my mom left. I crossed my arms and stared at Jason.

"Why are you here?" I asked him confused.

"Can we just talk now? I don't like this" he asked me.

"Not right now. I'm tired. It's 5 in the morning and I still haven't slept so I want to go to bed so no not right now Jason" I said back. He looked away. "I'm serious like I'm tired I just want to sleep" he looked back at me.

"Then let's go up stairs" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Don't" he warned.

"No Jason. I want to be alone" I told him. He shrugged then opened the door. He smirked then shook his head and walked out. What the fuck... I expected a little more than that but whatever I'm too tired to deal with this. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. I walked out of the room and went back upstairs. I walked into my room and went over to my window and shut it and locked it just in case.

"You probably shouldn't leave your window open" I heard from behind me. I turned around quickly to see Jason sitting on my spiny chair. My eyes widened. My heart started pounding.

"How-" I trailed off and looked at the Windows then back at him. "How did you" I trailed off again. "Jason What the fuck?" He laughed. Oh god.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Oh no... I hope you like it!!