Chapter Forty Nine

Eleanor was welcomed inside once Judith made it aware that it was Fred who had brought her there. Judith stared at the letter in her hand that Fred had apparently written. Molly had taken Eleanor into the living room as the woman seemed to be in a fragile state on the verge of tears.

Judith looked up to Fred, who was standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the living room.

"I couldn't help it." he said. "I already know it was a bad idea to drag her out here, but...you didn't see how sad she was. She's living out there all alone. It's not fair."

Walking over to him, Judith folded the letter that contained the message telling Eleanor to travel to the Burrow.

"Fred...now was not the best time-"

"There is no good time, if you haven't noticed Jude, I'm dead." Fred replied hotly.

"I know, Fred, but..." Judith placed her hand to her forehead with a sigh. "I was going to tell you that I think I might have figured out what the Dark Lord is planning-"

"The Dark Lord?"

The two turned to see Eleanor approaching them.

"What about the Dark Lord?"

"It's nothing-" Judith didn't want to upset Eleanor further, she seemed stressed out enough.

"No, you mentioned the Dark Lord, why? He should be dead."

"Well technically, he is dead." Judith said.

Eleanor stood in front of Judith, her eyes begging for the truth. "Please," she said pushing her hair out of her face, "can you just tell me what's going on? Why was I brought here? The letter...how...was it an enchantment?"

"No." Judith said. "It wasn't an enchantment. It...it was..." Judith looked to Fred which confused Eleanor greater.

"You're going to want to sit her down before you explain all this." Fred told Judith but he wouldn't bring himself to look at her.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Fred." Judith said.

"Fred?" Eleanor sniffed. "Wh..What does he have to do with this?"

"A lot." Judith said before directing Eleanor back to the living room. "Let's sit down and I'll explain."

"My Lord-"

"Silence!"

The dark room fell quiet as the two figures stood around. The male paced back and forth while the female sat down, obediently remaining quiet.

It was obvious he was furious as he smashed whatever he could in the flat. He walked over and grabbed a picture frame of the precious family before throwing it at the wall, narrowly missing his most loyal follower.

"With that one alive, they'll continue to get in the way. She will continue to be an obstacle until she's dead or under my control"

"Let me kill her." The woman volunteered. "I'll gladly kill her for you."

"No, killing her will only leave you with that pathetic body as a vessel. You'll need the younger body or you will be no use to me."

"I can-...YOU'LL SHALL DO NO SUCH THING!"

The Dark Lord turned around to see the older woman rise from her sitting position. "You won't hurt either one of my grandchildren you foul bastard. I will personally see it that you get nowhere near to what you have planned. I will fight...my grandson will fight you-"

The woman collapsed to her knees.

"I'm sorry my lord."

"Keep that one under control or I won't hesitate to destroy that body..." The body of Nathaniel Wagner moved about his sister's flat when suddenly, he staggered and fell to the ground.

"GET OUT OF ME!" The younger man's voice rang out.

It was that evening that Bellatrix and Lord Voldemort that possession was not an easy feat, especially when possessing the body of a Wagner. Young or old.

"I think she's going to be sick." Ron whispered to Harry as Judith finished explaining the crazy scenario Eleanor had found herself pulled into.

"S-so...Fred...is here right now?" Eleanor said softly.

"Yes." Judith said with George by her side, rubbing her back comfortingly. "He's actually on the sofa right now.."

"Oh!" Eleanor jumped up quickly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean..."

Judith laughed. "No, sorry I should have worded that better, I meant that he was sitting beside you."

"Oh...okay." Eleanor said looking at the empty space before sitting back down. " He's..."

Before she could say anymore, Eleanor's hair was brushed aside, Judith was the only one who could see Fred being the one to do it affectionately.

Molly stood beside Arthur, her hands covering her mouth as she realized why her son had brought the young woman to the Burrow. He had told Judith that he always wanted to introduce Eleanor to the family especially to his mother since he figured she would like the fact that Eleanor knit.

Eleanor didn't look scared as she lifted her hand up slowly. Judith watched as Fred held his hand out to hers.

"I can feel it..." Eleanor said softly. "I can feel his hand."