Chapter Fifty Four

"George what are you getting at-" Judith watched as several emotions swept across George's face.

"If Voldemort is breaking rules in this "game" then I should be doing the same. I should never be afraid of breaking the rules. I wasn't afraid of breaking rules until...until I lost Fred."

"Well, you also weren't in Hogwarts anymore, George." Judith pointed out. "There weren't many rules for you to break as an adult, was there?"

George grinned. "As Fred once said, there are always rules to be broken, you just have to be in the right place at the wrong time. Or was it the wrong place at the right time?"

"Wrong place, right time."

Judith jumped as the voice sounded behind her. She turned around to see Fred had returned.

"Fred, you're back!" she said excitedly. George jumped up.

"He's back?!" George cried out. "Fred, where in the world have you been?! Do you have any idea how long we've been waiting for you to get back here? We've been worried sick!"

Fred's eyes widened as he stared at his twin. "Goodness, I think my mother just possessed, George."

"No, we've all just been worried about you." Judith told him. "You were gone for so long, we thought something had happened."

"There's not much that can happen to me at this point." Fred reminded her.

"I know but...ugh..what took you so long?" she asked him.

"Well, the spiritual world is quite the vast place, Jude, it takes time to look around even with extra hands helping. We searched all over."

"And?"

Fred looked down. "There was no sign of Voldemort there."

"Which means...which means..he's still in Nathaniel?" Judith and the twins looked in the direction of her brother. "No...I don't believe it...he must have forced Voldemort out to gain back control."

"Maybe that's what he wanted us to believe." Fred said.

"What..what's going on?" George looked back and forth between Judith and Nathaniel. "Is he still possessed?"

Harry and Ron returned from their rounds, while other Aurors remained outside.

"Is Fred back?" Harry asked.

"Yes, he's back." Judith answered. "But we have bigger problems."

"Oh good." Harry sighed. "That's just what we needed. More problems, but even better, they're bigger. What's the problem now?"

"Nathaniel could still be harboring Voldemort inside of him."

Ron took a step back. "Why?"

"Because Fred and the others couldn't find Voldemort back in the spirit world...and I think they spent a good amount of time searching."

"We did." Fred said sitting on the sofa. "I'm actually quite tired. Wait.." he pushed himself back up. "Where's Eleanor?"

"She's in the backroom." Judith pointed down the hall before turning back to Harry and Ron.

"Wait so how do we get him out of Nathaniel?" Ron asked.

"I don't know." Judith said. "You're asking the wrong person. Maybe my grandmother would know but I certainly don't."

"So what do we do?" George asked. "Keep watching Nathaniel until Voldemort shows back up?"

"What else can we do?" Harry said. "Unless Voldemort has found other mediums such as Judith and her family..there's nowhere else he can go if he's not in the spirit world."

"So a sleepover with Nathaniel and possibly Voldemort." Ron said. "Lovely."

"I'm sorry." Eleanor said as she returned back to the living room where George and Judith remained. Ron and Harry sat in the kitchen going over several things with the Aurors. One of the Aurors stood beside the armchair where Nathaniel was resting standing guard as if Nathaniel would spring at any given moment.

"You don't have to apologize, Eleanor." George told her.

"No, but I do." She said. "I didn't mean to bite your face off like that...I think it was the Hufflepuff Badger coming out in me. I just...I don't know what it's like to lose a brother, but Cedric was the closest person I had to a brother and I lost him. So..I can sympathize somewhat. It's hard to do the things you once did when you lose someone that close to you. So really, I am sorry for what I said earlier."

"It's alright." George said walking over and hugging her. "These are crazy times, we just need to work and stick together, okay? Fred brought you here for a reason and so far you've been incredibly helpful with your theories."

She smiled at him before she shivered.

Judith grinned as Fred kept his hand on Eleanor's shoulder.

"That's Fred, right?" she looked to Judith.

"Yeah, that's Fred." Judith told her. She watched as Eleanor placed her hand over her shoulder where Fred's hand was.

Harry walked in to plan the group's next move.

While the group was gathered, talking to one another, no one was keeping an eye on Nathaniel. The man's hand reached for the Auror's wand, that stuck out of the man's pocket. He slid it out slowly and just as the Auror finally felt it.

It was too late.

The Auror cried out as he was elbowed in the stomach knocking all the wind out of him. Before anyone could react, Nathaniel was already one step ahead of them.

"Avada Kedavra!"

George reacted the quickest grabbing his wand and disarming Nathaniel before Ron ran into the room and tackled the man to the ground.

"NOO!" He heard Judith scream. "NO! NO! NO!"