Epilogue

"Go Renna! Go Renna!" Judith Wagner cheered on her friend obnoxiously loud from the stands as the match between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff played on. Hufflepuff was currently in the lead but Ravenclaw had the chance with victory if they caught the snitch.

"Come on!"

Regardless of all the people around her, Judith continued to yell to encourage her friend to continue to play her hardest. A timeout was called by Madam Hooch, giving both teams time to touch ground for a couple of minutes to regroup. 

Renna touched ground , on her way to go towards her teammates when she passed Judith on her way.

"Merlin, Judith! I could hear you all the way up there!" Renna laughed as she called up to her.

"Well good, that was the point. You guys can do this you know!"

"Yes, I know and so does the whole school now." Renna shook her head with a grin before heading towards the team. 

After a short timeout, the teams were back in the air and the Ravenclaw team seemed set on winning. Judith leaned against the railing watching intently as the two seekers had caught sight of the snitch. They were racing towards it neck and neck. Judith clapped her hands together hard to keep from biting her nails in anticipation of who was going to get it.

She squeezed her eyes shut, unable to bring herself to watch and finally it was called.

"Ravenclaw caught the snitch!"

"Yes!" Judith jumped up excitedly. "Yes!"

"Calm down, Judith, you act like we won the cup!" Renna chuckled as the two girls headed back to the castle after the match.

"Excuse me for having a little house pride." Judith grinned leaning into her friend. "I'm so proud of you all, that was a brilliant game!"

"It was, wasn't it? I feel bad for Hufflepuff though. Did you see Diggory's face? You would think someone actually died on the field."

"Shh..Renna not so loud." Judith pointed forward.

The two girls looked straight ahead to see Cedric Diggory in front of them walking among his friends, Eleanor Ross and Marnie Saxon.

"You did great, Cedric. It was an amazing game." Eleanor told him. "Really! I don't think anyone saw the end coming."

"Well, unfortunately that was the problem." Cedric shook his head.

"Oh get over it you big baby." Marnie said. 'It's not the end of the world. You lost a game, not your left foot."

"Thanks Marnie, you always know how to make me feel better."

"You're welcome, it's my specialty."

Cedric turned to Eleanor with a face making her laugh. "Here, I know something that will cheer you up. I just finished a new cap and you get to have it."

She pulled out a knitted cap and handed it to him.

"How did...you started this cap this morning, didn't you?" Cedric looked at her before taking the cap from her.

"Yes, but I'm telling you, ever since I started using my wand in replacement of that needle, I've been able to knit so much faster, it's great."

"I don't understand why you couldn't just use the metal ones your mother got you?" Marnie questioned.

"I prefer the wood ones." Eleanor said. "It definitely makes a different in the garments. Trust me."

"Well, at least we won't have to hear him moan and groan about the game." Renna said nudging Judith in the side. Judith giggled at the tickling sensation in her ribs before jerking to the side, before she bumped into someone by accident.

"Oooh, I'm sorry!" she said turning her head and seeing one of the Weasley twins standing beside her.

"No harm done." he smiled. "Are you alright?"

She smiled in returned.

"Yeah, I'm just fine."

Proceed to Tightly Knit 

Thank you all so much for reading! When I initially started this book, I did not originally plan it to end this way, but I'm so glad it did. I hope you all enjoyed it and thank you so much for reading! You all are absolutely lovely.