Chapter 2

Chapter 2 (10 years later, 3rd person Mirkwood castle)

"Legolas," Gorell called from the throne room, "We have some urgent business with father we need to discuss."

"Coming," Legolas called back.  Gorell was Legolas younger brother, that looked almost identical to Legolas. "What is so urgent?"

"There are two topics that we must discuss," Thraduil said "First, the stone of Nellas is in grave danger."

"It is the stone of health, it can heal anything including," Legolas recalled, and paused for a second and swallowed back the memory of Elemmire, and her "memory loss."

"That is correct," Gorell commented giving Legolas a worried look because it look almost as if he was about to cry.

"This brings us onto our second piece of business," Thranduil continued, "Legolas, you must get over her. Lady Elemmire has not been seen in 10 years. She probably is no longer alive."

"She is out there, and I know it!" Legolas burst, stormed out of the room. He wished not to talk about Elemmire, she had been taken away from him too early.

~~~

Legolas heard a knock on the door about an hour after he had stormed out of the throne room.

"Who ever it is I don't really want to talk right now," Legolas was sitting on the window ledge looking out at the expanse of forest beneath him, thinking of Elemmire.

"Well, I should be an exception, brother," Gorell stepped Legolas's room.

"Don't tell me you are here to tell me to get over her, or that I should find myself a lady," Legolas was upset, and he definitely wished not to talk to Gorell.

"I am here to talk about the stone of Nellas," Gorell stated "Father says that men, dwarves, and Orcs are threatening war against the elves for it."

"Do you think it will come to that?" Legolas asked.

"I am not sure, but if it does we will not succeed," Gorell was worried, he knew that the forces of the elves were strong, but there was no way we would win against three races.

"Why is there such a need for this stone now?" Legolas wondered.

"There is a virus spreading rapidly, only us elves are immune to it of course," Gorrel added. "Our best bet is to send out for more soldiers and supplies."

"Then send word to all elves within ten leagues of the Mirkwood castle," Legolas agreed, "where is this stone located at the moment?"

"Near Lothlorien," Gorell said just before he walked towards the door, "I was going to meet Elven Princess Eindril, and her sister Princess Tari. You should join me, I hear the girls are looking for their grooms."

"I think I will pass," Legolas said, he knew he could love no other with what had happened to Lady Elemmire.

"Then I will leave you here to think about the plans for the stone," Gorell was a little disappointed, he hoped that his brother would join him and have some fun, even though he knew how much Elemmire meant to him.

~~~

It was about 6 o'clock when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I had forgot on about what happened earlier.

"Come in," I said standing up to see who was there.

A beautiful blond hair elf walked into the room. I had no idea who she was, but she wore a small, elegant crown circling her head.

"Prince Legolas," she said sweetly as she bowed, "I am Princess Tari."

"It is nice to meet you Princess Tari," I replied with a respectful bow, "I am sorry, I was not expecting company."

"I know, but Prince Gorell told me that you were lonely," Tari explained, stepping closer to the elven prince.

I smiled. I would have to get back at my brother later, but Tari did seem sweet. "Since you are here why don't we go for a walk around the gardens," I suggested.

"That would be lovely," Princess Tari replied.

I placed my hand out for her to put her hand on top. Then we walked down to the gardens. As we talked I felt enchanted, almost as if she had places a spell on me, and I could not leave her presence.

The entire night with Tari felt magical, but it felt a little weird. I could have sworn she put a spell on me to make me spend time with her.

The SECOND CHAPTER is up :) I have had many people constantly asking me to update!!! And it makes me happy to see so many people enjoying the Elemmire series <3 Luv u guys   

I hope you enjoyed it!!! Please vote, comment, fan, etc..... :)

 Kt_love & YouCantHandle